Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > What are the most frustrating Doom levels?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:32. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Monitor
Mini-Member

Xaser said:
It still surprises me when I hear of regulars here who haven't cleared out or even completed every IWAD map (well, non-Final Doom anyways). It's pretty much required playing -- You're missing out. :P

Amen, brother.

The most frustrating to me, I think is MAP20: Central Processing of Evilution, irritating map.

"Freedom is not just a luxury to be enjoyed by the elite and the powerful, it is a sacred right to be shared by all men; it is a right that is promised to us by this great nation: the United States of America."
-Ulysses S. Grant

Old Post 11-24-12 20:35 #
The Monitor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

scalliano said:
Do the Master Levels qualify?

If we're including the Master Levels, then Bad Dream is a real pain in the ass to complete. Quite a fun challenge though, can't deny that.

Old Post 11-24-12 20:45 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote