Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Windows 7 Wad auto run with problems

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:24. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Unholypimpin

So before I downloaded zandronum all my doom wads when i clicked em ran with zdoom, but now they all run zandronum instead, and im forced to drag and drop them over the zdoom.exe to run them with zdoom.

How do I change the autorun back to zdoom?

When I try to update the runwith list for zdoom it doesnt stick at all and just reverts back to zandronum.

Old Post 12-03-12 22:46 #
Unholypimpin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Where is the runwith list? Is this a file kept in the program folder? If so, Win7 has strange permissions with program files. You'll have to associate the filetype through the Control Panel instead.

Old Post 12-04-12 00:17 #
Bucket is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Unholypimpin

I think its a problem with the zdoom exe because gzdoom exe registers just fine with windows 7 program list.

Old Post 12-04-12 00:30 #
Unholypimpin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Raptomex

I switched all my stuff to launch with Zandronum. I, myself, use Windows 7. Right click on a WAD, click "properties", under the "general" tab click "change" and browse for Zandronum. Once I did that it associated all WADs with Zandronum.

Old Post 12-04-12 04:21 #
Raptomex is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

You poked around the Zandronum forum too for an answer, have you?

Old Post 12-04-12 05:06 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NaturalTvventy
Forum Regular

Right click the WAD

click 'run with'

click 'Chose default program...'

Old Post 12-05-12 02:51 #
NaturalTvventy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote