Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aubrey Hodges

Official DOOM Playstation Soundtrack Release

I have just released the Official Doom Playstation Soundtrack.

You can find it here:

http://aubreyhodges.bandcamp.com/album/doom-playstation-official-soundtrack

All tracks are from the original digital transfers. All level tracks are in their original LONG length version. (Most were shorter on the PSX due to memory restraints) This is the highest quality possible and the source files are loseless 44k Stereo .wav files. I will add a few bonus tracks to the download area for this soundtrack in the next few weeks)

Enjoy!

-Aubrey

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, the links don't work for me. :(

Neither the link here to your site nor the link on your main page to Bandcamp.

Very nice. Thank you for these.

They probably deserve to be played on something better than the cheap set of earphones I'm currently stuck with using though. :(

Average said:

Unfortunately, the links don't work for me.

This worked for me:-

http://aubreyhodges.bandcamp.com/

Awesome. Listening to them now, great to be able to hear the tracks uncut.

DoomUK said:

They probably deserve to be played on something better than the cheap set of earphones I'm currently stuck with using though. :(

Haha, yeah, this.

Gez said:

Any chance the ten new tracks from PSX Final Doom will follow soon? I'd like to complete this page.

PS: Little typo in the description paragraph ("imagrey").

Final Doom will be a seperate release and will be coming soon as well as Doom 64.

Thanks for catching the typo, it is now fixed.

-Aubrey

This is great news! I will be picking this up soon. Do you plan on releasing the Quake 64 music as well? I'm very fond of that main theme.

jute said:

This is great news! I will be picking this up soon. Do you plan on releasing the Quake 64 music as well? I'm very fond of that main theme.

Yes, I plan to release Quake64, Quake2 64 and Quake Arena for Dreamcast. The last 2 were released using my alter egos Ken "Razor" Richmond and "Razor" but they are still just me...it's a long story. hehe

-Aubrey

Really awesome stuff. I'll be looking forward to your other releases (especially Doom64.. heh).

I will probably buy this tomorrow, depending on how NZD converts. Yay for christmas shopping and preorder payments.

Regardless I WILL get this eventually, along with the Final Doom and Doom 64 albums

Ragnor said:

I will probably buy this tomorrow, depending on how NZD converts. Yay for christmas shopping and preorder payments.

Regardless I WILL get this eventually, along with the Final Doom and Doom 64 albums

You forgot to mention Quake 64 sir.

Aubrey Hodges said:

Yes, I plan to release Quake64, Quake2 64 and Quake Arena for Dreamcast. The last 2 were released using my alter egos Ken "Razor" Richmond and "Razor" but they are still just me...it's a long story. hehe

-Aubrey

I didn't know that you were using an alter ego! I thought Ken "Razor" Richmond was a different person. Union issues I assume or what?

Anyways I got good news. I managed to download the Playstation Doom soundtrack w/ my debit. It's the address thing is having the problem and sent you the message why. So no need to send me another code to download the other formats. Thanks for the soundtrack Mr. Hodges! :-D Looking forward to the "few bonus tracks" and other releases. Take care!

Thanks for the other links guys. It must have been a glitch in the matrix last night as now all the links are working for me. Thanks anyway. :)

I'll be buying this on payday (Friday!). I can't wait for the Doom 64 OST. Especially if all the tracks are full length and as high quality as the PSX ones... :)

Doomhuntress said:

this is way beyond awesome! will the bonus tracks be released as free downloads or as part of the soundtrack, though?

Once the bonus material is uploaded it will be part of the same soundtrack collection and you will be able to revisit the download link to get it. I will try my hardest to get this material completed this weekend but I had to write 3 songs this week for an upcoming iOS game.

-Aubrey

DustFalcon85 said:

I didn't know that you were using an alter ego! I thought Ken "Razor" Richmond was a different person. Union issues I assume or what?

Company issues...was during the rift between id/Midway(Williams/GT. Raster Productions had gotten the go ahead to do the titles and they still wanted me to do the scores but not "on paper" as an employee of Midway. So, we came up with some aliases and that's that.

-Aubrey

DustFalcon85 said:

You forgot to mention Quake 64 sir.

Ive never heard anything from Quake 64 though, so I cant say "definite purchase"

Aubrey, with Final Doom, did you record more than the 10 exclusive tracks found ingame? Always seemed like there should have been more unique music in that, instead of a mix of new and old.

Aubrey Hodges said:

Once the bonus material is uploaded it will be part of the same soundtrack collection and you will be able to revisit the download link to get it. I will try my hardest to get this material completed this weekend but I had to write 3 songs this week for an upcoming iOS game.

-Aubrey

So all I have to do is hang on to that email w/ the download links I got after purchasing the soundtrack when it gets updated w/ the new tracks?

Aubrey Hodges said:

Final Doom will be a seperate release and will be coming soon as well as Doom 64.

Oh, this is SUCH excellent news. It prompts a warm stirring in my stomach.