Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > What are your favorite maps? [which you made yourself]
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:56. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Processingcontrol

Most of my levels go through the same cycle:

*I start working on one, thinking that it'll be "teh bezt thing eva" and give me cacowards, fame, power, cash, chicks, etc.

*After months without any major progress I grow sick of it and consider trashing the whole thing

*Somehow I manage to finish it despite thinking that it's a horrible piece of shit that I never should've wasted so much time on

*After a year or so I realize how much better it is than the new crap I'm working on

However, the two maps that I made that I always thought were pretty good are Interception Map17 and Map28.

Old Post 12-16-12 17:25 #
Processingcontrol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Capellan
Forum Regular

MM2 map15. Maybe not my 'best' map (whatever that means), but definitely my favourite because it was the first really ambitious map I'd made for Doom2.

Old Post 12-21-12 22:40 #
Capellan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote