Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Doom 19 Year Anniversary Live Stream

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pherleece
Registered just to make one post

On December 10th, 1993, the original Doom was released. This December 10th will be the 19 year anniversary and in celebration I will be playing through Doom live on stream. I will eventually be streaming the other Doom games on their appropriate release dates. To keep updated you can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/C_T_S_TV and also please follow my twitch channel below. Hope to see you in there and enjoy some classic Doom!

Old Post 12-09-12 19:51 #
pherleece is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Damn, I thought the Cacowards were going all Oscars-like and were going to be awarded in a live stream... :(

Old Post 12-09-12 20:28 #
glenzinho is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

It's a shame ID Software will never be able to celebrate the 19th and 20th anniversary of Doom before they sold out. :P

Last edited by Avoozl on 12-10-12 at 00:01

Old Post 12-09-12 23:27 #
Avoozl is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

glenzinho said:
Damn, I thought the Cacowards were going all Oscars-like and were going to be awarded in a live stream... :(

I thought something like this too. But no, it's just a one of those guys who only registers to make one post.

Anyways goodluck with the Stream pherleece, have fun with the celebrations.

Hm... Should play it drunk, because people get drunk on anniversaries, right?

Old Post 12-09-12 23:37 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ant
Green Marine

Happy birthday, DOOM! One more year to become 20!

Old Post 12-10-12 16:16 #
ant is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Avoozl said:
It's a shame ID Software will never be able to celebrate the 19th and 20th anniversary of Doom before they sold out. :P

You are not the only one who feels like that, I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

Old Post 12-10-12 16:19 #
Glaice is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Happy DOOMsday everyone!!
Also... Spot the mistake

Old Post 12-10-12 16:55 #
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Mr. Chris said:
I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

Coincidentally, your whining over the past 3 months has become kind of tiresome.

It's not your feelings that I find so irksome as your relentless need to remind everyone of them whenever the opportunity presents itself. Perhaps it's as much of an indication that I spend too much time perusing Doomworld as anything else, but that doesn't negate your disproportionate reaction to things which no one except you seems to care so much about.

Last edited by DoomUK on 12-10-12 at 17:22

Old Post 12-10-12 17:07 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
(empty)
Mini-Member

DoomUK said:

Coincidentally, your whining over the past 3 months has become kind of tiresome.

It's not your feelings that I find so irksome as your relentless need to remind everyone of them whenever the opportunity presents itself. Perhaps it's as much of an indication that I spend too much time perusing Doomworld as anything else, but that doesn't negate your disproportionate reaction to things which no one except you seems to care so much about.

I don't browse Doomworld much and also find his complaining insufferable, so it's not just that.

Old Post 12-10-12 17:30 #
(empty) is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

Oh, and happy birthday doom, or something

Old Post 12-11-12 00:11 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Pirx
Forum Regular

Mr. Chris said:

You are not the only one who feels like that, I absolutely hate their last couple decisions in the past 3 months.

i guess they had to team up with bethesda, simply because you can't program a game today with a bunch of guys in a small office like they did with doom.

however, doom 3 bfg ed. was underwhelming, considering there are mods that make doom 3 look better than that.

Old Post 12-11-12 22:34 #
Pirx is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Superrpgman
Warming Up

Why would you announce this literally the day before?

Old Post 12-13-12 08:57 #
Superrpgman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
BloodyAcid

Registered just to make one post

Dude came and got his audience.

Old Post 12-14-12 00:29 #
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote