User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Post your jokes about doom!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:53.   
MarkAnthony89
Banned

Wanna make others laugh? (Who doesn't?)
Wanna laugh a bit? (Who doesn't?)

Good! Then you're in the right place, this thread is all about DOOM-RELATED, comedy dialogs, funny pictures or videos and all types of jokes, please post anything you want but follow the rules:

-Post just FUNNY STUFF, about Doom, Heretic or Hexen, no more subjects allowed!
-Post only your OWN CREATIONS, avoid posting old funny stuff made by other authors in other times or/in other places(though it's not a crime if you post things that aren't yours).

(AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS)

-LAUGH!!!

That's all guys, good laughing! **

Old Post 01-25-13 19:19
MarkAnthony89 is offline Profile || Click here to Send MarkAnthony89 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

You start.

Old Post 01-25-13 19:31
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
qoncept

Doom 3

Old Post 01-25-13 20:11
qoncept is offline Profile || Click here to Send qoncept a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MarkAnthony89
Banned

Well, looks like I'm gonna be tha first to contribute, here's my joke! It may not be much but it surely is funny and has been created only by me, here it goes:

-If every doom monster could talk, what would they say?
(OK, let's include our doomguy though we all know he's the hero)

Doomguy - Monsters to kill, keys to collect, doors to open, walls to break, places to run, switches to find, items to pick, imps to fuck and ciber-butts to spit... THAT'S MY LIFE!

Former Human - Why can't I have a shotgun like my superior Sargent has, instead of an assault rifle? And please, someone teach me how to fire continuously as Heavy Weapon Dudes do!

Former Sargent - I'm UGLY! Hey you idiot! Yes, you zombieman! Tell me how can I make that stylish green hair that you have but I don't want that intoxicating smell!

Former Commando - When I see a marine I hold my finger upon the trigger till the end of life and he becomes my target forever. Damned those pillars standing in the way!

Demon - I bite every green crap who stands in my way, I mean, I try to bite but they step aside and run from me, some say that I'm always applauding my targets with my teeth but I don't know what that means?

Spectre - I'm almost invisible, not even I can see myself. I bite, bite and try to bite but I really can't bite anything! They keep running! HOW, if I'm invisible? Too invisible that sometimes I bite myself by mistake!

Imp - I hate those marines but I can't resist a female! Sometimes I have sex with a female marine but after I fuck her she's dead. DAMNED THOSE SENSITIVE BITCHES! Don't know why she fucking dies!!!

Cacodemon - Earth is a bloody place to live, it's all covered with blood but when I approach the blood becomes translucent, weird! Oh, my mistake! It's not blood it's water, looks like I'm the one who has blue blood.

Pain Elemental - They call me "Bitch" cause I give birth too much crap per day but that's my way of attacking!

Lost Soul - Someone help me! I'M LOST!!!

Revenant - I never wonder why I can't fire missiles or rockets instead of red burning crap!

Archvile - WHY DOES EVERY ONE IGNORE ME?!!! I can't have a fair fight cause none of my hell partners dare to target me, WHYYYYYYYY?!!!!! I even give second life to them!

Mancubus - I fire at those thin marines like there won't be no tomorrow! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Wait! ...no tomorrow? What does that mean?

Arachnotron - Initializing... searching... continue searching... suspect right there taking a red key... looks like a marine... it's a marine... target spotted! Fire! Never stop firing!... DAMNED THAT PILLAR!!! Target fucking lost!

Spider Mastermind - Initializing... searching... FUCK THIS! I don't have patience for robotic speech. Target's there let's fire... SHIT! He's trying to kill my husband! CIBERDEMON, MY DEAR! I'M COMING TO HELP YOU!

Ciberdemon - I'm perfect or at least I think I am. Mmmhh, I have three flaws, doors are too small for me, my wife doesn't have vagina not even she can find her own ass so I guess she doesn't even have ass, WHERE DO I STICK MY PENIS?!!! Then the third and worse flaw, my butt is UGLY! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Icon of Sin - I'm a coward! I'm hiding behind a huge textured wall cause I'm stupidly weak and gay, yeah spending my days with my head stuck with a wood stick thinking of sexy stick and male butts is and always was my dream of life, NOW COMING TRUE!... Until some marine gets smarter than me and makes "noclip" just to laugh at my humiliated and ugly face!

Created by me ** LOL

Last edited by MarkAnthony89 on 01-25-13 at 21:12

Old Post 01-25-13 20:48
MarkAnthony89 is offline Profile || Click here to Send MarkAnthony89 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

I'm not exactly a humorologist, but I think the idea behind a joke is to be funny.

Old Post 01-25-13 21:09
Xaser is offline Profile || Click here to Send Xaser a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

best thread ever. sticky please!

Old Post 01-25-13 21:10
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Is that a bannable offense?

Old Post 01-25-13 21:11
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MarkAnthony89
Banned

Phobus said:

"Bannable offense"?

What?

Old Post 01-25-13 21:14
mrthejoshmon

doom joke: any wad below 2 stars

Old Post 01-25-13 21:38
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

Well, it's not exactly funny, perhaps mysterious is a better word, but I guess a legend is born.

Cacodemon - Earth is a bloody place to live, it's all covered with blood but when I approach the blood becomes translucent, weird! Oh, my mistake! It's not blood it's water, looks like I'm the one who has blue blood.

That isn't funny, it's terrifying.

Old Post 01-25-13 21:47
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MarkAnthony89
Banned

MajorRawne said:
I guess a legend is born.

What do you mean?

MajorRawne said:
That isn't funny, it's terrifying.

Why?

Old Post 01-25-13 21:53
schwerpunk

I thought it was funny. Pretty interesting take on humour - not really a joke, but it hits my funny bone all the same. And hey, at least he's trying.

What did the voodoo doll say to player 1?

Old Post 01-25-13 21:57
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Click here to Send schwerpunk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

schwerpunk said:

telefrag?

Old Post 01-25-13 22:03
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

schwerpunk said:

"Why you look like me? You so handsome I stick it in your anus AAAAHHHH the silence from your helmet is a void in my brain!"

Last edited by MajorRawne on 01-25-13 at 23:42

Old Post 01-25-13 22:04
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BloodyAcid

What did the imp horde say to the icon of sin after MAP30 finished?

I guess it was ... ... impossible after all!

Ha..ha..ha..ha..?

Old Post 01-25-13 22:19
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Click here to Send BloodyAcid a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pavera

MarkAnthony89 said:
Sometimes I have sex with a female marine but after I fuck her she's dead.

Pure comedic gold.

MajorRawne said:

"Why you look like me? You so handsome I stick it in your anus AAAAHHHH the silence from your helmet is a void in my brain!"

I officially second stickying this thread.

Last edited by Pavera on 01-25-13 at 22:42

Old Post 01-25-13 22:25
Pavera is offline Profile || Click here to Send Pavera a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MarkAnthony89
Banned

schwerpunk said:

Voodoo doll - "I'm a scarecrow to keep monsters away. WHAT? You can walk? Oh, you must have batteries for that! I wish I had some too"

player 1 - "Get tha fuck out of my way or I suicide myself"

Old Post 01-25-13 22:42
sgt dopey

schwerpunk said:

Nothing because dolls don't talk

Old Post 01-25-13 22:45
sgt dopey is offline Profile || Click here to Send sgt dopey a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

sgt dopey said:

Nothing because dolls don't talk

What are you trying to say? That a certain horror movie has been lying to me all this time?

Old Post 01-25-13 22:53
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sgt dopey

No that was an evil doll that's different

Old Post 01-25-13 22:57
sgt dopey is offline Profile || Click here to Send sgt dopey a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Meh, I did this sort of thing 100 times better back in my day.... (original DW thread and transcription)

Old Post 01-25-13 23:05
Maes is online now Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xioP_yrZrE

Last edited by MajorRawne on 01-26-13 at 01:32

Old Post 01-25-13 23:17
Gerardo194
Warming Up

Where's the joke?

Old Post 01-26-13 06:09
Gerardo194 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Gerardo194 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vaporizer
Forum Regular

Excellent thread. This beats the previous pinnacle of Doom humour, 'HOW TO GO AT BED IN OLD DOOM ENGINE.'

Old Post 01-26-13 08:53
Vaporizer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vaporizer a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

More quality posting from MarkAnthony89.

Old Post 01-26-13 09:02
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ASD

We need a dwforums4.wad

Old Post 01-26-13 11:27
ASD is offline Profile || Click here to Send ASD a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MSPaintR0cks

Two zombiemen stand on a high building. One of them falls down. Both are dead.

Old Post 01-26-13 11:52
MSPaintR0cks is offline Profile || Click here to Send MSPaintR0cks a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MarkAnthony89
Banned

DoomUK said:
Excellent thread. This beats the previous pinnacle of Doom humour, 'HOW TO GO AT BED IN OLD DOOM ENGINE.'

http://www.doomworld.com/vbmisc/qvid.png

Excellent posting I must say! That is soooooo funny!!! LOOOOOOOOOL

DoomUK said:
More quality posting from MarkAnthony89.

Working on it, stay tuned...

Old Post 01-26-13 12:01
LordK

MarkAnthony89

Old Post 01-26-13 13:11
LordK is offline Profile || Click here to Send LordK a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Phobus said:
Laughing? Probably.

Forgot to post a joke. What's yellow, orange and not as funny as the OP hoped it would be?

Spoiler:
This thread in Post Hell.

Last edited by GreyGhost on 01-26-13 at 14:03

Old Post 01-26-13 13:22
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote