Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Comic Relief Cacodemons?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:04. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Yes Comic Relief, it's that time again. I'm not really watching, but Graham Norton is doing a show on BBC Three at the moment, and there was a challenge with two guys blowing the iconic red noses off of tables. Dumb I know, but I noticed that some of the red noses were possibly decorated as cacodemons. Are there Doomers at the BBC? :O

Link to the video: Go to 21:04 Note that this link will be dead in just under 2 hours. Although it should be somewhere on BBC iPlayer afterwards.

Old Post 03-07-13 21:12 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Scottland89
Mini-Member

Link wasn't working (was going to an american dad episode and I couldn't find the show) but did a quick google and saw the offical red nose day noses, guessing it was the middle one you meant
https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/wl/Torphichen/files/2013/02/red-nose.jpg

Old Post 03-18-13 01:23 #
Scottland89 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote