Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron-Of-Hell

Icon Of Sin Secret Message...

Heh, I didnt realize he said anything at all. My current sound system is very bass heavey, which drowns out sounds in alot of old games. And when I first played Doom 2 many years ago, I didnt have speakers at all

Zaldron said:

Yay, you're the last humans to realize this. id software congratulates you.

Do I get a prize?

Assmaster said:

Do I get a prize?

According to Quake 1, no. Ok maybe you can stay still holding an axe while I bob my head a little.

Zaldron said:

Yay, you're the last humans to realize this. id software congratulates you.

Once more I must say, I have known about that since 1995! It is meant to help people that DON'T KNOW, if you already know good for you! I like to help people...

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, everyone and their dog knows that

Everyone except people that don't know :)

You are very strange...[/B]

It makes you say that when you type in the word time then the word line , put them together then add .png at the end.

bigbadgangsta said:

It makes you say that when you type in the word time then the word line , put them together then add .png at the end.

Ok, does this sound better? You are an ass licker! I have already complained about being insulted by brainless people when I'm just trying to help, so why are are you still doing it?

Calm down, Baron. it's just that if you know, dollars to donuts says a lot of other people know. It's best to keep trivial little snippets like this to yourself unless somebody comes out and asks for them.

IMJack said:

Calm down, Baron. it's just that if you know, dollars to donuts says a lot of other people know. It's best to keep trivial little snippets like this to yourself unless somebody comes out and asks for them.

I will take your advice cause' you're probably right...

heh, when i first herd the wall demon, I thought i was saying somthing like "perpare to die you imblow ex of zeg la-raa la-ro"

Baron-Of-Hell said:

Ok, does this sound better? You are an ass licker! I have already complained about being insulted by brainless people when I'm just trying to help, so why are are you still doing it?

Everyone and his dog knows that.

Anyway, sure. many people know the secrect message, but it's really neat when you find it out for the first time, or reverse the sound and play it Like I did.

LordTrasher said:

Try reversing Neil Armstrong's "One small step for man" speech... Creepy.

"Can I taste this beer, ma'm ? No... Man will spacewalk, no offense." Wow.

Wow, just when I thought no one who had ever played Doom could possibly not know this...

Heh...I remember the first time I heard about this, I saw it on some website. I thought it was so cool that I ended up reversing D'Sparil's little 'Lirapsed ot rednerrus' thing and found the message in that too.

Heh, ten bucks says he makes a post within the next week about this incredible newly-discovered bug that happens when an Archvile resurrects crushed bodies :P

DooMBoy said:

Heheh....already knew that.

You must be an expert.