Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Monster Language
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RyRy13
Warming Up

As if I was scared enough by the arch-vile, now that I know about the sound he makes he is even more terrifying. I never want to see or hear another arch-vile 0_0.

Old Post 05-28-13 18:44 #
RyRy13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

RyRy13 said:
As if I was scared enough by the arch-vile, now that I know about the sound he makes he is even more terrifying. I never want to see or hear another arch-vile 0_0.

Why?

Spoiler:
Hopefully, you'll understand the joke

Old Post 05-28-13 18:48 #
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RyRy13
Warming Up

Eris Falling said:

Why?

Spoiler:
Hopefully, you'll understand the joke

Oh shut up ;)

Old Post 05-28-13 19:08 #
RyRy13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
hex11

The monsters are actually genetically-engineered door-to-door salesmen, but UAC outsourced the design to China, and so they ended up not quite up to spec. Anyway, now everyone just shoots them on sight, rather than being stuck with a lifetime subscription to magazines they'll never read...

Old Post 05-28-13 19:31 #
hex11 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote