Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

Newbies?

If you ask me, everyone complaining about the stupidity of the inner-jokers are just people who would like to be accepted in that circle.

If you ask me, everyone complaining about the stupidity of the inner-jokers are just people who would like to be accepted in that circle.

Know what? I think you're right. There's no such thing as too much stupidity to me BTW =)

You once asked me if I was a retard, or just idiot. Or something...

That wasn't you, that was that other guy Ling gave the title to.

I finally got it !
For anyone who gets over 5000 posts the title should read
"Needs a blow-job"

Uh, pilottobombadier, don't you know what a TC is? As I said, I was talking about having uzi's in a real life style total conversion for Doom 3, not Doom 3 itself.

Man, I can believe someone else did the exact same thing, even after I explained it. Talk about irony.

I think the thing that bugs him is that using an Uzi in Doom would be like using a bow and arrow today in a serious war, too antiquated to be of serious use.

However, if you're going to make a Doom conversion based somewhere between 1970 and 2020 then I guess it wouldn't be so bad.... although I prefer an M950. Same 9mm rounds, same badass rate of fire, much more accurate and it holds 100 rounds a clip instead of 30 or 60. =)

Calico M950,100rd drum, red dot sight, tac light, SK Industries Laser

Calico M950, Preban 50rd drum and flash suppressor

Fuck the Uzi. =)

The hell? Why don't my pictures work?

For anyone who gets over 5000 posts the title should read
"Needs a blow-job"

Plotting against me already, are we?

I think the thing that bugs him is that using an Uzi in Doom would be like using a bow and arrow today in a serious war, too antiquated to be of serious use.

Now, if it was an atomic uzi...

The hell? Why don't my pictures work?

HAAHHAHHAHAHA, some moderator you are. Ling has been saying pictures were off since day two and you JUST noticed this? WE HAVE A QUICK ONE ON OUR HANDS FOLKS! H4R H4R DN'T YUO FEEEL TWO STUOOPID NWO!!

A newbie on these forums is, thereoretically, a person new to these forums, like you. Of course, a newbie is a person who is new to anything.

That's my point, no-one mentioned using a uzi in Doom. What's it about "real life", "modern day" and "total conversion" that's so hard for people to understand?

to tell you the truth, i never looked at this topic until i saw how far it went. i'm not opposed to newbies, but i'm opposed to newbie topics.

I think Liam explained it pretty well.

Of course I did. I'm literally a genius and people here could learn something by reading my posts. That is, of course, not including my polls, they're just fun :)

Know what? I think you're right. There's no such thing as too much stupidity to me BTW =)

Hmmm maybe to some, probably those deserving of the title 'newbie' in the stupid way.
But you can go to any forum / chat room / whatever and get in-jokes. Usually extremely similar.
Anyway, I don't think anyone WAS complaining about the stupidity of the inner-jokers?
Often in-jokes appear stupid because they are made between friends who know each other and can talk twatty.
As for those newbies who want to join this 'elite' circle (no doubt because the circle wants people to think it's 'elite', which it isn't) either hang around long enough to be accepted or go create your own circle. Or even get some friends in real-life, it really doesn't matter which.