Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Romero posted a doom 2 cover poster on FB
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
peach freak

I'm still puzzled on why the marine is just inches away from that Cyberdemon....if that Cyberdemon ever gets off one rocket...

....kaboom.

Old Post 07-29-13 07:26 #
peach freak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SavageCorona

Jaws In Space said:
Could you imagine if this had been accepted as the box art instead?

That doesn't look much like a rocket launcher to me. I'd hate to be in that situation with such a shit gun anyway.

peach freak said:
I'm still puzzled on why the marine is just inches away from that Cyberdemon....if that Cyberdemon ever gets off one rocket...

....kaboom.

That almost just sounded sexual.

'ERE'S THE BLOODY LINK TO ME TWITTERS

Old Post 08-06-13 19:42 #
SavageCorona is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

http://romero.smugmug.com/Video-Gam.../M/dm2box-M.jpg [/B]
Wonder if the background was the source for the city sky texture in Doom2.

Old Post 08-07-13 11:30 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Indecisive

One thing I've noticed with this Doom 2 cover is the lighting with both orange and blue which is most likely based on the Doom 2 Logo.

Old Post 08-07-13 13:31 #
Avoozl is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

Avoozl said:
One thing I've noticed with this Doom 2 cover is the lighting with both orange and blue which is most likely based on the Doom 2 Logo.

EVERYTHING is orange and blue.

Old Post 08-07-13 13:42 #
Jayextee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote