Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Quick news: here goes another victim again

Archvile64 said:

They're paranoid about violent media everywhere. Don't you remember how they made such a big deal about the kids that shot up Columbine were Doom fans?

Yeah, but they don't BAN/MODIFY violent games where I live or in most other European countries in the vicinity of Germany.
I fucking know that people are paranoid about violent media everywhere, but especially so in Germany, hence the comment in my post above.
Seriously, try use your small grey before you reply to a post.

orion said:

As for Lut, he needs more sleep. =P

MORE sleep? Is that even possible?

Scientist said:

Strange how they relate killing with being a Doom fan. Just look at some statements from this thread:[/b]

Lüt said:

[...] You'd better believe the first person to break in my place is gonna get a warning shot fired in their head. And if they're dumb enough try again...[...]

You dunderpate, read what I wrote again.

Actually, nevermind: A WARNING SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD.

Look closer: A WARNING SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD.

Once again: A !WARNING! SHOT ... THROUGH THE HEAD.

kthxbye

BLAM HEY! BLAM BLAM Stop BLAM BLAM or I'll BLAM BLAM BLAM shoot!!! BLAM click DAMN! shlick, clatter-clatter, shli-chunk, cli-kilik! BLAM BLAM BLAM

the_Danarchist said:

MORE sleep? Is that even possible?

you can never have enough sleep, atleast when it comes to me.
when it comes to lut 6 hours of sleep is still better than what I think he has now.

Lüt said:
You dunderpate, read what I wrote again.

Actually, nevermind: A WARNING SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD.

Look closer: A WARNING SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD.

Once again: A !WARNING! SHOT ... THROUGH THE HEAD.

kthxbye

Ah yes, I see your piont now... NOT!

Scientist's collage of quotes

Yes, but attacking someone who broke into your house is somewhat provoked, and you can use a "self-defense" defense. It'd be quite a bit different if I walked into a store and just began shooting people.

orion said:

you can never have enough sleep, atleast when it comes to me.
when it comes to lut 6 hours of sleep is still better than what I think he has now.

Lüt actually gets a decent amount of sleep on a lot of nights, at least according to his AIM away messages. He just sleeps during the day, when no one notices he's gone :P

well, speaking of sleep, today I slept 13 hours, woke up about 3 times covered in sweat and bearly able to tell what's going on. I hate being sick.

You get to miss school, don't you?

Last night was awful, I had a splitting headache so I went to bed at nine, woke up at 11:30, turned the radio on in time to hear the final inning and a half of the Pirates' 10-0 loss to the fucking Rockies (shut out by fucking MIKE HAMPTON), then I couldn't get back to sleep and then when I finally did I missed my alarm and was late to first period where my teacher the bitch spazzed on me for being ten minutes late cause we were taking some gay test. Meh.

Although, it seems I never have truly bad days any more for some reason, only bad mornings.

today I did, but yesterday I had to go with this damn cold. It was shit, I went through 1 box of tissues by the end of the day.

orion said:

today I did, but yesterday I had to go with this damn cold. It was shit, I went through 1 box of tissues by the end of the day.

I hate colds. I've had one for the last week and a half cause I had to play soccer in 20 degree rain two Sundays ago. It's not severe enough to miss school, but it's still enough to be a major pain in the ass. You know, the trouble breathing, the spasmodic coughing, etc etc.

oh hell yeah, I almost passed out in math class cause I forgot I can't breathe through my nose. And it burns like a bitch when you try and wipe your nose with those hard ass tissues they have in school. I also sneeze soo much my right hand goes numb from it (although that was actually a plus when I was in the shower) =]

Thanks for the image... *turns paler*

Spike said:

Thanks for the image... *turns paler*

that's odd, the usual responce is a *blush* =P

---------------------------------------------------
fraggle` said:
Godwin's law, you lose!
---------------------------------------------------

MwhAhAHahhAhHAhAhAHhhAHAHAHhAHahhHhhahHAhAhHAHa wow, that's fucking amazing. I wonder how many times I've seen that. It's nice that pointing out that over a dozen times in the last century a populace was disarmed and promptly slaughtered/brutalized/enslaved/spanked I automatically lose. Oh well, White Man's Burden I suppose. ^.^

orion said:

oh hell yeah, I almost passed out in math class cause I forgot I can't breathe through my nose. And it burns like a bitch when you try and wipe your nose with those hard ass tissues they have in school. I also sneeze soo much my right hand goes numb from it (although that was actually a plus when I was in the shower) =]

And you say these drugs you do have no permanant side effects?

the_Danarchist said:

And you say these drugs you do have no permanant side effects?

Only if drugs are somehow directly related to the common cold.

Archvile64 said:

Only if drugs are somehow directly related to the common cold.

and I either got the cold because I was sitting next to 3 people with a bad cold sneezing all over me or from running a couple laps in gym in the freezing cold. I hate when people assume all the sicknesses you get have to be drug related if you do drugs, it's soo damn stupid.

The human body protects itself from invaders, such as bacteria and viruses through the elaborate and dynamic network of organs and cells referred to as the immune system. Cannabinoids, especially THC, can modulate the function of immune cells in various ways--in some cases enhancing and in others diminishing the immune response

Why do these threads always end up with someone getting sick? I'm telling you these forums are bad for your health! :)

Scientist said:

Why do these threads always end up with someone getting sick? I'm telling you these forums are bad for your health! :)

Well, they seem to always BEGIN with someone dying.

you are all idiots.
If someone breaks into your house USE YOUR CROSSBOW!!
God.
oh, and who ever tipped of hicksvill the last time we had a gun debate, if you do it agian, I'm going to find the biggest love love hippy forum I can find and get them to post here.

Hick: Blah spam blah FREEDOM! Blah spam balh The second amendment!! Blah spam blah World War 2!!! THE AMARCAN WAY!!!!

Hippy: Blah spam blah Killing bad! Blah spam blah love!Blah spam blah Peace! Blah spam blah Combaia my lord...

Ct_red_pants said:

you are all idiots.
If someone breaks into your house USE YOUR CROSSBOW!!
God.

Who needs a crossbow? Just use your fists >:-]