Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Lorcán's Doom II arrangements?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XCOPY

Is it completed or does anyone knows it's current status?

I stumbled on his TNT music pack and a few Doom II's ones, I was really impressed by his tracks. If anyone knows where I can download a pack of those, please, pleeeease give me the damn link. :)

So far, these are the few I could find:

http://lorcan.freelanzer.com/

Running From Evil is exceptional!

Old Post 03-19-14 02:16 #
XCOPY is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Megalyth
I embrace change

I don't think he ever made an arrangement of the full Doom2 soundtrack, just a few songs: map01, map02, and map28 (that I'm aware of), and map23, considering that it's the same song in both IWADs. I've been hoping for a full Doom and Doom2 set from this guy for a while, his Evilution mixes are absolutely awesome.

Old Post 03-25-14 14:48 #
Megalyth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

It would be very nice to see/hear more from Lorcán. I really like what he has done with TNT and would love to hear his take on the Doom 1 soundtrack.

Old Post 03-25-14 20:25 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vermil

Lorcan did all the tracks that were in TNT, regardless of whether they were original to TNT or not. Simply to make a 'complete' TNT music pack (i.e rather than just doing TNT's original music tracks).

Old Post 03-27-14 11:04 #
Vermil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote