Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > E1M1 remixes (midis)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MajorRawne

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some decent .mid remixes of the classic E1M1 theme? Feel free to promote your own, or any other music you want to offer the community.

I'm finalising a Panophobia map about fear of the past which currently has a Muse song for its music track, but Butterflies and Hurricanes gives the map a very aggressive feel encouraging fast play and I want people to look around the map and notice all the little touches.

This doesn't mean the E1M1 theme needs to have a chill out feel, it's just got to be good.

Thanks in advance.

Old Post 04-23-14 17:37 #
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

the only remix i'm aware of is from Zora's Project Doom. http://zorasoft.net/prjdoom.html

that one is a lot rougher than the original song, though, so maybe it's not what you want.

Old Post 04-23-14 22:04 #
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote