Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > More DooM III - info

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:01. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Eeeeehrrrr, you guys might want to check this out: http://www.doomworld.com/forums/vie...p?FID=6&TID=682 Thanks to Sephiroth. Post comments below...

Old Post 07-04-01 11:36 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Eeeeehrrrr, you guys might want to check this out: http://www.doomworld.com/forums/vie...p?FID=6&TID=682 Thanks to Sephiroth. Post comments below...

Thanks to Sephirot? You mean Dima, right?

People : you can enter the DooM 3 forum, it won't bite you. Unless, of course, I let him.

EASY!! NO!! BAD!1

Old Post 07-04-01 13:21 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Oh sorry, I was kinda sleepy.
/Thanks Dima.

Old Post 07-04-01 15:11 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

OH NO!! IT'S MACVILEWHORE TEH AMAZNIG MAGCIANN OF THE ANUS!!!!

Old Post 07-04-01 16:18 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

No, NAGGLE DAMMIT!!!! NAGGGGLLLLLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is, without a doubt, the most pointless thread I've ever seen. It started with a link to another thread and then has turned into a series of posts by MACVILWHORE trying to make an ass of himself and succeeding.

Old Post 07-04-01 16:18 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

This looks pretty much like those spasmodic blurbs of madness so common in Dashiva. Perhaps it's a disease, or something.

If I were you, I wouldn't drink of the new coffee batch...

Old Post 07-04-01 16:20 #
Disorder
Boards of Canada

This is, without a doubt, the most pointless thread I've ever seen. It started with a link to another thread and then has turned into a series of posts by MACVILWHORE trying to make an ass of himself and succeeding.

Excuse me? I don't see any posts from Macvile.
They probably got deleted... Heh, bad boy.

Old Post 07-04-01 17:12 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! THEY WON'T LET MACVILEWHORE REACH POSITIVE NUMBERS!!1111

Old Post 07-04-01 20:04 #
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Why on earth did you bring this up Dashiva? This thread is at least 3 months old...

Old Post 08-26-01 21:24 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Doesnt this thread belong in the Doom III forums?

Old Post 08-27-01 14:12 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Just read Zaldron's first post in this thread. It explains exactly why it's in THIS forum.

Old Post 08-27-01 19:25 #
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i was gonna say i had nothing to do with that post!

Old Post 08-27-01 20:13 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

jeeze 3 months is frickin long!!!!!!!!! wow there r alot of people who changed their avatars

Old Post 08-28-01 16:49 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote