Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Female Doomers...

Yey, from doom to women to NIN to suicide to amiga to wmull and back to doom again.

That about covers life.

darknation said:

Yey, from doom to women to NIN to suicide to amiga to wmull and back to doom again.

That about covers life.

Not quite. You forgot to add homework to the list before it could possibly cover life.

One of hte guys on my paintball team just broke up with his girlfriend, well actually got busted cheating on her. I'm gonna have to beat that boy next time I see him. She was cute, smart, and she was AWESOME at playing P-Ball. I'm actually considering asking her to take his place on the team if he can't be a more active player this summer. :-)

Jeez, first thread i've started that nearly breached 100 posts.
I'm bloody proud.

Spike said:

Jeez, first thread i've started that nearly breached 100 posts.
I'm bloody proud.

it's not the number of posts, it's the quality of the posts.

PS: anyone that calls me a hypocrite for saying that get's moose antlers nailed to their head =]

Try and select a girl you don't care so much about you have to keep watching her all the time to make sure she's looking after herself. I just spent a nice cosy week making sure mine didn't do coke again and she eventually promised not to provided I just "fuck the hell off for five minutes and give me and the girls some bloody space".

I haven't had any for a week now, despite asking nicely.

Enter pr0n stage left.

orion said:

PS: anyone that calls me a hypocrite for saying that get's moose antlers nailed to their head =]

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! ;)

Weedster said:

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! ;)

Why you little ^T$*&$!!!!
/me takes his nail gun and nails some antlers to weedster's head. I believe you, bbg, and dsm are the only 3 people sporting them now.

orion said:

Why you little ^T$*&$!!!!
/me takes his nail gun and nails some antlers to weedster's head. I believe you, bbg, and dsm are the only 3 people sporting them now.

Yay! I've got antlers! Now I can use them to butt morons with apart from adding them to my list :-P

Rellik said:

One of hte guys on my paintball team just broke up with his girlfriend, well actually got busted cheating on her. I'm gonna have to beat that boy next time I see him. She was cute, smart, and she was AWESOME at playing P-Ball. I'm actually considering asking her to take his place on the team if he can't be a more active player this summer. :-)

Yeah, it really sucks when someone is fortunate to have a really great girl, and he abuses the relationship by cheating on her.

Archvile64 said:

Yeah, it really sucks when someone is fortunate to have a really great girl, and he abuses the relationship by cheating on her.

What I consider unfortunate is getting caught. Then again there is one girl I wouldn't cheat on. Just one.

Depends on happiness really.
The girl i went out with the longest was the one i cheated on the most. I was a miserable bastard. Then again, i should have expected as much.
She hated DooM...

IMJack said:

HIPPY!!!!!!!!!
Poly relationships are for people who don't value their partners as individuals and rather see them as "toys".

Anyone who cheats on their partners deserves to be completey battered.

My old ex-best friend is in a polywassit relationship. But then again, he's a 20 stone whale with no moral standards and an unfortunate sexual deviant.

The guy is huge... his ass is about twice the size of mine, and I'm a BIG guy. He walks round the corner and the fucking japanese whaling fleet hoves into view with him.

Anyway, he's a fuckup and his attitude to sex reflects that. One of the reasons why I'm dead set against these polythinigies.

Poligamy just doesn't works. In the end one of the partners stands out compared to the rest, and you'll rather be with that one than the rest.

Taking in mind it's not only about the sex.

Well in high school it doesn't matter, it's all just to have a good time, I consider the people that look for a life partner in high school to be just basicly stupid. I want to have fun while I can, serious relationships can kick in later when I'll actually need one. The way I am now I'll probably never want one though.

Weedster said:

Time for some Engrish lessons ;)

Hey, lay off on the Argentinian.