Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > I love the army

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grul
Mini-Member

I just enlisted in the 19th mechanized infantry of the Swedish army. The past two weeks people have been yelling at me to make me make my bed correctly, don't mess up my clothing at inspections, clean the barracks better, run here and there in full body armour while sweating gallons of water and to assemble and disassemble my weapon during a certain time span.

I still kind of like it.

I feel really bad that I write a such an obvious post hell-candidate, but hell, I have to write something.

Did I miss anything these past weeks?

Old Post 07-05-01 19:42 #
Grul is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

The past two weeks people have been yelling at me to make me make my bed correctly, don't mess up my clothing at inspections, clean the barracks better, run here and there in full body armour while sweating gallons of water and to assemble and disassemble my weapon during a certain time span.
Well shit what did you think it was gonna be, college with guns? I coulda told you that...

Old Post 07-05-01 19:44 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

...and how the hell did they even let you get to a computer?

Old Post 07-05-01 19:45 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Oh my GOD !!!! They put someone in the Swedish army... And he plays DooM !

/me tells everyone in Sweden to take cover.

Old Post 07-05-01 19:53 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Try to rocket jump, see if it works...

Old Post 07-05-01 20:26 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

ROFL =)

Old Post 07-05-01 20:41 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

I LOVE THE ARMY

YEs, you WERE COMING ON TO ME, I knew it!!!

Old Post 07-06-01 01:02 #
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Do you get to shoot stuff yet?

Old Post 07-06-01 01:54 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grul
Mini-Member

Well shit what did you think it was gonna be, college with guns? I coulda told you that...

Well, not really. Just almost.

Old Post 07-07-01 09:26 #
Grul is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grul
Mini-Member

Try to rocket jump, see if it works...

Hey, take it easy, they haven't let me at the rocket launchers yet! Personally, I think it works. That is, the part that you fly away works, but that you will land in one piece is more uncertain.

Old Post 07-07-01 09:29 #
pellevin
Mini-Member

...hell, I have to write something.

...why is that?

Old Post 07-07-01 16:51 #
pellevin is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grul
Mini-Member

...hell, I have to write something.

...why is that?

...Because I haven't been on the internet for two weeks, and hence not this forum either. Goddamit, I haven't touched a computer in two frickin' weeks. It was many years since that last happened.

Old Post 07-07-01 17:07 #