Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > industrial zone
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lüt
Administrator

Spike said:
Hell yeah, it took me ages to figure out how to get to the Military base (e1m9) thru the toxin refinery.
Heh, that was actually the first exit I found... took me a while to find the real exit :P

I thought I found a bug when I first checked the map and saw "E1M9" after "E1M3". I was worried that my game was working properly and might crash after the map :P

Old Post 06-02-02 23:46 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Lüt said:
Heh, that was actually the first exit I found... took me a while to find the real exit :P

LOL, i can believe it... and don't get me started on e3m9 - i thought i was having a nervous breakdown when that map loaded up...

Old Post 06-02-02 23:48 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

E2M9 was fun the first time. Scarey!

Old Post 06-02-02 23:53 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Lüt said:

I thought I found a bug when I first checked the map and saw "E1M9" after "E1M3". I was worried that my game was working properly and might crash after the map :P

I think E1M3 should be "required playing" for aspiring doom editors who want to know how to make cool secrets. (Yeah, of course I know that the entire Ultimate Doom is required playing for any doomer worth his salt).

Old Post 06-03-02 00:01 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

yeah, E1M3 secrets are cool.

Old Post 06-03-02 00:04 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Heh, I got to E1M9 before I even got a computer. Back on the SNES. I was playing with headphones and caught that damn wall moving sound... a little bit of hunting and I found it. Stupid run button. =)

Old Post 06-03-02 00:31 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote