Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
læmænt

The grand DW in-joke repository

Mewse started the fish thing, but it rose to fame with the start of the #doomfish channel (iirc) and people changing their avatars to fish

Fnord: do a google search for discordianism

Lüt said:

DooMBoy's old sig "Curiosity should be concealed, stupidity cannot be concealed".

Actually, I think it was "cleverness should be concealed, stupidity cannot be concealed"

Oh and frad comes from this email. The use of the word "frad" led to some discussion as to what it meant and it eventually became a kind of generic word.

fraggle` said:

Oh and frad comes from this email. The use of the word "frad" led to some discussion as to what it meant and it eventually became a kind of generic word.

and now it's freds nick.

The fish avatars were mewse yes, but NOT mewsecult. It was more of a #doom thing really, how they got on the boards.

Fnord. totally outdates Knorton and even doom heh.

Fredrik uses frad because he wants to be cool :P He isn't a real frad though. 'no now go away' is an aurikan phrase that has been taken up by (ironically) some of the people who hated him the most.

Fredrik uses frad because he wants to be cool :P

I dunno heh, I think the actual reason why I use it is that it's very close to 'Fred'.

aye, true. You'd probably be a real frad if prower was still alive nowerdays anyway :)

Lament said:

Hm. I definitely remember something like "DAMMERS BALL SHIT SNAKS". Maybe Username2 said that?

Yeah, allmost forgot those.. Ball shit snakes kick ass.

i went looking for the gayest possible avatar i could find
i think i did a search for "cute anime animals" or something

Fraggle you frad!!!!!!!!

Archibald Campbell, 10th Earl &1st Duke of Argyll (c.1651-1703)
MEWSE

mewse said:

Fraggle you frad!!!!!!!!

Archibald Campbell, 10th Earl &1st Duke of Argyll (c.1651-1703)
MEWSE

Thank you for your post, oh great one.

The Late Mr James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell (1536-1578), third husband of HRH Mary, Queen of Scots (divorced 1570).
FRAGGLE

Fredrik said:

Heh it doesn't look anything like me that way, but whatever.

Lies!

Lament said:

Stephen Hawking

ahahhahHAHHhahahah ORFLRLFOORFL!!

Yeah, now fraggle = Linguica = Elton John = Bill Gates = Stephen Hawking!

Fredrik said:

Yeah, now fraggle = Linguica = Elton John = Bill Gates = Stephen Hawking!

You forgot Anne Robinson.

Goddamn those nasty pics are about one deformed limey hair away from being Harry Potter.

deadnail said:

Goddamn those nasty pics are about one deformed limey hair away from being Harry Potter.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If there was a post heaven, this thread would go there

Liam the Bard said:

If there was a post heaven, this thread would go there

Heh, that reminds me of that one thread where Shotgun Bill came up with the brilliant idea of adding a Post Heaven.

Okay, I wrote this before scrolling down, so I'm not cheating or anything.

...cannot be concealed

SCBC...that's Doomboys title, and has been for as long as I can remember. I guess he got it because he seems to restate stuff, say the wrong thing at the wrong time, etc. But IMHO, he is not nearly as annoying as many who have passed through here.

an retarded

Hmm...I always thought this was just some net lingo.

the fish avatars

This must be before my time...it just seems that almost everyone has used one at least once.

ORFL

Somebody misspelling ROFL, I suppose. I remember someone, I think sephiroth had its meaning in his sig. Not very long ago, inferno_45 told me he invented it, but he says a lot of things.

triple-barrel shotgun

Some n00b actualy used thought this was a legitimate idea for Doom 3 long ago. I think this 'n00b' is actualy a regular now, and I can't really call them a n00b since I came along at about the same time. Ever since then it has been an analogy for stupid Doom 3 ideas.

want some coffee?

Ah...Macvilewhore's famous quip. He used it on all n00bs back in the day. I remember when he fed me some of his vile coffee, though I was quite expecting it, having spectated on these forums for a couple months prior. Hes hardly on the forums any more though, and hasn't used that line in about a year now.

psst... Pass it along

Never heard this one before...

fnord

Dunno who made it up, but I think pickle_hammer carried this one around for a while. It is probably the most popular of all these in-jokes though.

quack! *smack*

Haha...Darkfox and his duck. WHatever happened to him?

origional

...no comment...

ball shit snaks

Heh...Username tried to insult all us 'Damers' with this phrase once. That guy was falcon hilarious.

free hissy!

Thats from when Ling kidnapped that poor defenceless baby caco. I think that all happened before I actualy started posting.

DOLTism

I remember the day pritch reached 666 posts and then made the ugliest goddamn post ever containing no less than 10 lines of garbage, a goastse link, and one of those GOD DAMN ANNOYING LINES THAT MAKE YOU HAVE TO SCROLL HORIZONTALY.

going to the public library because the home IP is banned

Heh...I think that was bbg. Ling banned shotgun_bill or someone and, bbg was on the same ip or something. This happened when I wasn't here, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

You guys forgot the whole 'You, Sir are a...' thing that I think Liam started, then Executor tried to use against him.