Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Lakers is beating over Nets 3 - 0, East Coast blows

btw, New Jersey Nets will most likely prepare to die tonight in about, say 2 hours

999cop said:

I couldn't find such posts by you in the section. Anyhow, this is what I think.

There are 3 possibilities of why your posts have been sent to Hell.
1. Your original subject was lame.
2. Retarded people who replied your post crossed over line and fuXored it up.
3. You know...not all the moderators are that bright all time.Got that right, if you ever know what the meaning of "general" is.I ain't

This is one of them, this is the other one.

like I said:

2. Retarded people who replied your post crossed over line and fuXored it up.

*blink*blink* contained idiots flaming, i don't even understand why ppl even responsed if they don't even like sports, they should have just shutted the hell up and ignore the post, the least they should have done. Sports is one of our life styles and there's over half of the world would agree on this. I'm not being politic or american, but everyeone should have the right to speak up for they want or like, so why not sports threads have the right to stay, as long as they remain properly pure without retards joining

Espi said:

Yeah......... go ahead an pity us! I mean we only have football, basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, and racing games on for what seems like every day of da year... but hey we sure are deprived!

Uh, that's my point. You HAVE these sports, but most Americans only give a crap about two of them, i.e. what you call football (which I call Rugby for wusses) and baseball.

America might still be in the FIFA World Cup, but I'm betting that only 2% of the population know that and are actually interested; 3% know but don't care, and 95% don't even know.

Espi said:
(which I call Rugby for wusses)

Bah, horse shit. Lemme see those Rugby guys slam heads with 400 pounds of force and suplex-sack some guy. It's better when they can just beat the hell out of each other.

NiGHTMARE said:

Espi said:

Uh, that's my point. You HAVE these sports, but most Americans only give a crap about two of them, i.e. what you call football (which I call Rugby for wusses) and baseball.

America might still be in the FIFA World Cup, but I'm betting that only 2% of the population know that and are actually interested; 3% know but don't care, and 95% don't even know.

Actually you'd be surprised, everyone knows about the world cup, and about 50-60% of the people are quite interested, including me.

deadnail said:

Bah, horse shit. Lemme see those Rugby guys slam heads with 400 pounds of force and suplex-sack some guy. It's better when they can just beat the hell out of each other.

Most pro rugby players (the second row, props and flankers) are whole increments tougher, bigger and stronger than any american footballer I've ever seen, and they beat the hell out of each other without fucking helmets and shoulder pads on.

Archvile64 said:

Actually you'd be surprised, everyone knows about the world cup, and about 50-60% of the people are quite interested, including me.

same here.