Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Doom2 and ZDoom

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:04. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DemonSlayer
Green Marine

I was wondering if there was a way where I could get ZDoom running. I am sort of new to Doom (just got ahold of Doom2 only 4 weeks ago, been playing it nonstop since then). I d/led ZDoom v. 1.24, I think, and I double-clicked on the little soldier icon and expected ZDoom to boot right up. It didn't. Instead, I got a weird thingy stating "STF33330033 NOT FOUND", or some such BS. What am I supposed to do to get ZDoom running?

Old Post 07-08-01 02:36 #
DemonSlayer is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Uh, just make sure you extract the zdoom zip file directly into your Doom2 folder, and it should find everything and run. If you already have, then I'm not sure whats wrong. If you're running Win2K that might be a problem, but I'm not sure.

Oh, and if you're reading this and you see Macvilewhore coming - duck. :)

Old Post 07-08-01 02:51 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DemonSlayer
Green Marine

So, you just unzip everything into my main Doom2 foler, eh? I didn't know that! Thanks, AirRaid!
/me ducks as Macvilewhore coming running past

Old Post 07-08-01 02:54 #
DemonSlayer is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Ah, since he didn't see you....

YOU GODDAMN NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Old Post 07-08-01 03:20 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DemonSlayer
Green Marine

Hey, you've been here since Nov 23, 2000, adn you've only made 199 posts?!?! What's wrong with you?!?! You may as well be a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!111
j/k
;)

Old Post 07-08-01 03:32 #
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Back when I registered I didn't get much internet access, so I couldn't post much. Now, things have changed, and I come here a lot. 200 posts is still a fair bit if you look at the member list. not very many have over 100. (Then you see Lüt and Zaldron) Actually, Lüt's only been registered for a few months longer than me, according to the memberlist.

Old Post 07-08-01 04:00 #
Test-0
Green Marine

Pff, I've been registered here for a while now, but I only post when I have somehing to say...

...well thats my post of the month, see you all next month! ;)

Old Post 07-08-01 04:08 #
Test-0 is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Hey, you've been here since Nov 23, 2000, adn you've only made 199 posts?!?! What's wrong with you?!?! You may as well be a NEWBIE!!!!!!!!111
j/k
;)
I've been registered since the start of the forums, and I might have made a grand total of 150 posts. Tops. Funny how things work out eh?

Old Post 07-08-01 05:31 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

A grand total of 150 posts.
Look at some of these other guys.
deadnail has 1,000-and-something posts.
I have well over 500 posts.
Lut and Zaldron have well over 1,000 posts.
You only have 86 posts.
Since you're a Moderator, I find that a little bit strange, don't you?

Old Post 07-09-01 02:35 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Unless you attempt to argue substance over style.

Old Post 07-09-01 02:43 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Unless you attempt to argue substance over style.
Yeah, everybody knows your posts are all worthless shit.

Old Post 07-09-01 03:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote