Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

8086, 286, 386 and 486

well i have been searching for a working 286 system, have a laptop that works. i also got a ton of parts for a 8086 and a 386 at a garage sale last week. i also picked up a keyboard for a C64 there. anyway i was wondering if any of u still have and play around with that older stuff like i do. i have goten doom to run on a 386 20Mhz laptop. hell i have never seen anything so shity in my life.

I wasd wondering if i could also find C64 parts on ebay or a site like it.

I love old hardware, especially my Atari ST :)

I love my Altair 8800... although I still have a bitch of a time remebering how to program it...

i love the atari 2600, and 5600 (5600 has great graphics and sound) however i dont think the 2600 games work with a 5600, hell never tried. the 5600 is in mint condition, i am talking MINT. it was my grandmothers and she kept the whole unit in a large airtight plastic container. even bought spare parts for it when she got it. it was only played a few times and when it was out it was covered like a computer system

Heh, I like *old* stuff too. My dad pulls out his cell phone he used like 10 years ago the other day, the thing is seriously dangerous weapon :)

Plus he gave me his first generation PSION organiser which you can program with the OPL language. Cheap thrills in an old-tech sorta way.

heh, I still have my old 486sx/25mhz sitting around collecting dust. the internal battery died and we couldn't get a replacement for it cuz they didn't make it anymore, at least thats what IBM told us before asking if we would like to buy a new one. ah, memories.

My ZX Spectrum +2 is still in almost perfect condition, as is my brother's old 286 laptop :)