Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DemonSlayer

Post counts

Just now I was reading a post by DooMBoy. Yesterday he had 567 posts. Just now, when I looked he suddenly had 1 post.
How'd that happen?

It's because DoomBoy said the words Post *censored*. No one is allowed to say that and it results in a consequence, which could be a post drop (happened to Macvilewhore first), a custom title change (But one that is not nice, but Lut got one but was a good one which is "every one of my posts is meaningful.") And lastly your account will get deleted and you could be banned. I hope I don't have to repeat all that again.

Hey, he's had enough. Leave him alone, mmkay.

Maybe mac just hasn't had enough.

/me grumbles
Just because I said Post H***, I got all my posts taken away from me. I worked 8 months, got 567 posts (a most substantial number, BTW) and suddenly when I got on this morning, they weren't there.
/me walks off, grumbling again

/me grumbles
Just because I said Post H***, I got all my posts taken away from me.

... And if I see you asking for warez one more time, I'm going to make sure you'll never post here again, okay?

I think so too, but you can't really tell because it's not actual speaking, just the typed word.

/me grumbles
Just because I said Post H***, I got all my posts taken away from me. I worked 8 months, got 567 posts

Worked? I'm probably not the best person to say this, but postcounts don't matter that much. Not for now, at least...

I don't really care how many times I've posted, because I don't bother to post most of the time anyway. :) Just look, I registered here about 3 weeks (or so) after it came, and since, I have yet to even post 100 messages. :)

It does matter to me. :) I've already psoted 19 times. In a couple months, at this rate, I shall be on the road to my former post glory.
Right now I'm a "Cool Newbie." It has been a LONG while since I was one of those.

/me grumbles

... And if I see you asking for warez one more time, I'm going to make sure you'll never post here again, okay?

Um Mordeth, I don't think Doomboy mentioned anything about Warez the last time I saw a post he made before his post count went down to 0.

/me grumbles

Um Mordeth, I don't think Doomboy mentioned anything about Warez the last time I saw a post he made before his post count went down to 0.

He asked you to send him some Iwads. I think that counts.

Right now I'm a "Cool Newbie." It has been a LONG while since I was one of those.

MUST...RESIST...URGE...SO MANY JOKES!!!

MUST...RESIST...URGE...SO MANY JOKES!!!

BUT RESISTANCE...IS...FUTILE!

Anyway, I don't really think POST HELL is a forbidden term. Afterall, "POST" and "HELL" are obviously frequent words in a DOOM FORUM. It's mere casualty that eventually, they'll end together.

What really infuriates Ling is that you people DARE suggest him wich posts go there and wich not. He said that some time ago, remember?

As far as I see it, I can say "Post Hell" (damn, it's one of the forums afterall), but you can't say "SEND THIS TO POST HELL LING"...

I noticed my post count mysterious drops a few posts every week or so but I don't really care.

I noticed my post count mysterious drops a few posts every week or so but I don't really care.

Not like you should. Newbieness=The way you post, not how much you post.

Exactly, you could have 34000 posts, but if you don't know what's "Mac's Special hax0ring Newbie Coffee" then you are REALLY a newbie. And you should fear the coffee, btw...

And you, Zaldron, said the Forbidden Words a few posts up, so I would start worrying right about...NOW.

I couldn't possibly imagine how somebody could have that many posts and not know about the special brew. I would be afraid of whoever didn't know. Frankly, I think there should be a warning label when you enter the forums.

WARNING: Do not drink any coffee here unless you are absolutely sure that you brought it from home, and that no one else has come anywhere near it. Do not accept coffee from strangers, especially ones that go by the name of Macvilewhore and/or have very small post counts. Doing so may lead to hallucinations, nightmares, loss of muscle control, brain damage, or even permanent newbie-ish behavior. Doomworld and/or its affiliates cannot be held liable in the event that such coffee drinking occurs, and will not pay any damages done as a result of said neglegent behavior. You have been warned. Enjoy your stay!!!

I thought everybody knew about the special brew!
/me picks up my cup of coffee, and takes a sip
/me spits it out
Mac's been here again! And it's the special brew again!
/me feels dizzy

Mac's been here again! And it's the special brew again!
/me feels dizzy

Wanna share with us your last words?

Oh, and that "forbidden" crap, give me a break...