Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the future of doom

i saw the final fantasy movie today, it is really good if u like sci-fi and the games. however the detail used in the movie is great and i thought about doom3. will doom3's models looks as good as the ones in the movie. I think yes because look at them in the geforce3 movie, and that was only a few months work. The final fantasy movie made me want to see doom3 even more. i hope it has detail equal to or greater that that of a CGI movie!

i went to the movie yesterday...im a big fan of the series but the movie sucked...the chracters looked great however and i would love it if doom 3 looks that good...

You're quite crazy, you know?

FF uses 500x the polycount of DooM 3. But polycounts aren't important, it's all about texturing, ambience and animation. Sure, if the model looks round most of the time, that's welcome too.

even if doom3's models are half as good it will kick ass. i believe they may be very close. doom3 is most likly not due for another 2 years and look how fast PC technology is moving the more newer things released only make things come out faster