Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Doom Speed Demos > Allright, demo gods...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I want to see the best of the best demos for speedrunning for Ultimate Doom (all four eps), Doom 2 (all 32 maps) and maybe TNT and Plutonia, but dunno where to locate them. Plz 2 hlp?

Old Post 11-24-03 03:26 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

Then you'll want to head over to the COMPET-N site. Use the original EXEs or compatibles (i.e. PrBoom or Eternity) to play them back.

Go to the Database to access all the most optimized demos (either by level or category, and even by author or player nationality.) You can see the latest records there, as well as previous entries.

Old Post 11-24-03 03:44 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote