Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Miscellaneous demos (part 1) [please post in part 3 instead]

ninadobrev.wad
fruck, I'm gonna call this a win. The game always cheats on me, and this time it decided to propel me away from the end lift with an invisible trampoline attack (no I didn't press backwards at all), forcing me to take the fail exit after 9000 attempts.
I tried a different route than timeofdeath (the only potential way to beat him since I can't match his skill).. got to the blue key door a bit faster but he would have beat this time anyway. (fail exited at 12:50ish).

ninadobrev-1-trampolineclosefail-ggg.zip

didierbertrand said:

Kashimir ultra-violence max in 01:48

Nice, thanks for playing my wad! It is also possible to lure a caco or two to the teleporters and telefrag them, but you'll need a good timing for that.

1994 tune-up challenge 2nd alpha release: MAP21 UV Max in 11:31

This one resembles Requiem MAP21 for me for some reasons; different areas connected by teleporters, the music, the RPG atmosphere, very awkward progression, a difficult map which uses few monsters. My favourite map released this year.

The demo was recorded with PrBoom+ with -complevel 9 and plays back with both alpha versions of the WAD.
Aah, the naming convention :) The one provided doesn't impress even me.

94211131.zip

Great map indeed. I hope your demo will not desync in the final version. When it is released, I'll record some UV-Maxes too. Most of the maps are very good, especially in the second half.

And the naming convention is ok for me... It's kinda funny. :)

vdgg said:

1994 tune-up challenge 2nd alpha release: MAP21 UV Max in 11:31

This one resembles Requiem MAP21 for me for some reasons; different areas connected by teleporters, the music, the RPG atmosphere, very awkward progression, a difficult map which uses few monsters. My favourite map released this year.

The demo was recorded with PrBoom+ with -complevel 9 and plays back with both alpha versions of the WAD.
Aah, the naming convention :) The one provided doesn't impress even me.

wow, well thank you...