Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Torn Oblige pack 1

NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THIS WAD. IT WAS GENERATED BY OBLIGE WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Well, 3 pacifist demos for the 3 first levels. I also tried to record demos for other levels, but either it messed up (got bored) or they had visplanes. (I am using chocolate-doom-1.2.1-win32).

I did at least minimum 30 tries at each level, probably quite more. I have wished to return recording demos, so it is my first try in a long time. I am not sure when the last demo I recorded is dated.

You are probably questioning why I did it for a generated level pack of 11 maps, well because I did. :P
The other thing is that I really liked some of these levels, oblige is awesome of generating levels that is not too boring to play.

However I am not sure if I used the right settings, there is showing tutti frutti errors up at the lower texture at many doors throughout the levels. Maybe a bug in oblige?

Time:
Map01: 0:30
Map02: 0:33
Map03: 0:45

Get it here. Watch it if you want.

Note: I am using a really shitty old ball-mouse, I need to buy a new mouse at some point. Next I guess I will return to recording serious levels. :P
Also I need to get in recording demos again, I am really sucky atm.

I think I'll record some max demos for this, but first, here's a quick UV pacifist demo on MAP03. It was recorded in PrBoom+ 2.5.0.2 with -complevel 2 (doom2.exe v1.9) and the extended demo format enabled, so if you just load the .lmp, it should load the WAD along with it. :)

tobl3p08.zip