Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[CZ]mr.twister

doom contests

vdgg said:

Question #1 (to the organizers): if two or more players have the same time, what is decisive about the points gained?

Logically, it depends on the uploading time - first to upload ranks higher. It's interesting that our times coincided using different routes.

Dammit, I keep forgetting flash. I need to setup somekind of alarm on this computer...
TheGreenHerring said:

Earth to Draza: Please find less shitty levels.

Don't! These are funny!

i kept falling from those stupid ledges, got mad and didn't finish a single exit in time... :P

i won this flash contest with the worst run as i ever send to the net :) Only one good thing is a jump back from the ledge, everything other sucks :)

Hmmm... I have this property where the more I try to do something, the less I succeed, and so here the time was pressing, and the more I tried not to fall, the more I did :P I quickly found out that there are three ledge jumps which save time, one of them (at the blue key) does not save much time, but others do. The problem was that the last one (back to the door) is not easy, and just a few minutes until the deadline I had my last chance, I took the blue key, got to the point near the door, but of course missed the jump. Had I succeeded, the time would have been around 1:35 :/