Nice to see your improvements 4shockblast (for myself as well, such as the better mancubus vantage point at the beginning which makes sense to me). I'd be happy if you could reply to some comments/questions.
1. I'm wondering why, in the UV-Fast, you blow up the barrels in the beginning, but not in the UV-Max, where you only blow them up to damage the pinkies and spectres when going back down.
2. I'm not convinced that when you go back down to the sewer area, backtracking to blow up the second series of barrels behind the door was efficient. You only killed a single pinky.
3. You took an alternative route back up from the sewers in the UV-Max but not in the UV-Fast. Wondering why. Probably it makes very little difference though.
4. Same goes for the small little hidden door, which I never noticed, at the blue key area. You use it to start moving towards the exit in the UV-Max while the arachnotrons spawn in, but not in -fast. Was it too hard with -fast to not get killed in that area?
5. I also have a "fail demo" where I kill the shotgunners and chaingunner with a single SSG. :) (however I failed much quicker than you did)
Cheers and gj
1. That's just something I figured would help while recording the maxdemo; I think it could be done in -fast, too. It's only easily doable out of the room with the two barrels, though (because of vertical autoaim), so you'd need to watch out not to be swarmed by pinkies.
2. Yeah, that barrel explosion probably didn't help, though, occasionally, multiple pinkies would enter that room, and there's be more damage done. It probably isn't worth it in -fast or max, though.
3. Max way is probably slightly faster, but it doesn't make too much of a difference.
4. Moving out obviously helps with bunching up the arachnotrons and allowing them to teleport, though it would definitely be harder to survive with -fast. I think that the elevator room could be used as a hiding spot, though, so it might be doable in -fast too.
5. Yeah, I saw your faildemo; I don't think I had any like that with -fast.
I think my -fast demo is still far from perfect, so it should be pretty good for an improvement :). Max would be much harder to do faster.