Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Khorus' Speedy Shit demos [-complevel 2]

ToD, do you plan to max this whole wad as Reality?

I remember I recorded a MAP26 reality in 3:40 or so, but I never posted it because I thought it was way too ugly/defensive. Not only that, I also maxed MAP26 in 2:50, but it was way too ugly so I never shared it.

Recording MAP26 reality is VERY annoying because of the zombiemen group at the start, as well as the chaingunners at the end, so I gets old pretty fast.

Did you delete those map26 demos? I don't have a plan with these demos, I was just recording for fun and it turned out there were many maps that are fun and not too annoying for max/reality. I don't like focusing too much on speed for reality demos because it takes the fun out of it, I think. :)

TimeOfDeath said:

Did you delete those map26 demos? I don't have a plan with these demos, I was just recording for fun and it turned out there were many maps that are fun and not too annoying for max/reality. I don't like focusing too much on speed for reality demos because it takes the fun out of it, I think. :)

Here is my MAP26 Max in 2:50.

I would always try reality but, as the Zombieman hit me, I would just try to max it. I lost the reality exit as I would just record all as "KH26.lmp". I went reality on the very last seconds though, as I had 7 hp left with a lot of monsters still alive. And I finished the map with 2 rockets left.

That's why I didn't upload it. Demo was recorded on january the 7th, my very last attempt on a Doom demo.

kh26-250.zip

Looper said:

Map31 Pacifist in 0:05

Heh, I got this on very first try (I did play it once with nomonsters!). I didn't know if there are monsters around so I took a glance around. My aim was to grind it below 10 seconds but this is much better than I expected. Someone else can do the optimizing :---D

Map 31 Pacifist in 0:03.66

This is probably now at the top of my "dumb ILs" list, but I couldn't ignore an easy Looper IL to beat, just so I can say I've done it. No reason why someone couldn't get a 2 here; just keep throwing yourself into the gap and you'll get it eventually.

kh31p003.zip

#DooM Weekly IL Competition Season 1 Week 1

Map 31 UV-Max

1st: Analagon    3:56
2nd: 4shockblast 4:32
3rd: Mattyice    6:19
Demos/Comments Attached

wilcs1w1.zip