Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Doom Speed Demos > Memorial.wad uv-speed TAS run finished!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
odysseyofnoises

Finally after nearly a year of working on this, I finished it. It took that long mostly because the loading times of prboom-plus increased as the lmp file got bigger...

Old Post 04-15-13 04:33 #
odysseyofnoises is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
odysseyofnoises

The demo didn't attach in the first post lol so here it is.

Attachment: 30m3mdq1833.zip
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post 04-15-13 04:34 #
odysseyofnoises is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ribbiks

nice job, a very fun watch :)

Old Post 04-15-13 05:02 #
Ribbiks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
4shockblast
Turbo Speed

Cool wad and a fun watch.

Oh, and the demo loading time really is absolutely ridiculous; I had to stop the demo on my comp since I had to leave my computer and it probably took a good fifteen seconds at least to load to the spot I was at with -skipsec.

Old Post 04-15-13 05:09 #
4shockblast is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
odysseyofnoises

When I was working on map29 or 30 it took so long to load to where I was recording at that I just took my tablet and watched parts of youtube videos lol

Old Post 04-15-13 07:19 #