Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Doom Speed Demos > Speed Run Battle - Session #1
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
40oz
Forum Spammer

Oops! I did, my bad. I really gotta pay more attention. Yes Captains and Speedrunners are the same thing, except captains get the privilige of picking the members of their team.

Old Post 07-20-13 21:10 #
40oz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Creaphis said:
If the contest was to record one decent speedrun (or two speed-speedruns) in 2-3 hours then I'd be able to take part. I'll never have the energy or time for 12 consecutive hours of a challenge like this.

Think of it like 32in24. You can just record all seven of your demos one after the other and submit them as they are once you're done. You don't have to stick around unless of course you'd like some advice from your teammates and/or definitely want to win! You don't have to be in attendance the whole time, but you may if you'd like.

Last edited by 40oz on 07-20-13 at 21:23

Old Post 07-20-13 21:14 #
40oz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Looper

Well, fuck this. I'm out.

On the other hand, the waiting gave some motivation to play doom2 again :-)

Old Post 08-11-13 15:27 #
Looper is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote