Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

DTS-T, A Final Doom Megawad

A German named Deathmatcher has gone to the trouble to write up an English page detailing his megawad, DTS-T. There is lots of info scattered around the page, such as the fact that he is hoping to release a demo of the project around Summer, 2003. The 2-level demo will be available when the project hits the 50% completion point. Now, I know the question you're all probably asking. "What on earth does DST-T stand for?" The answer to that is inside the storyline. Good luck.

For tnt.wad, eh? Not that many people have Final DOOM, compared to those that have DOOM II, that is, or The Ultimate DOOM, even...

no screens? of course it may be to early for screenshots, but still.

a final doom megawad kinda mixes it up a bit i think. i like it.

sgtcrispy said:

no screens? of course it may be to early for screenshots, but still.

a final doom megawad kinda mixes it up a bit i think. i like it.

there are screens, man..

What is the point of making a pwad for Final Doom? Both wads of Final Doom also contain 32 levels in each one as Doom II. I don't see there is much of a need to going for.

And no, probably it isn't linked to Geocities. The site owner just got some bandwidth issues that need to be fixed up.

True, although the new patches in tnt are not exactly pretty. compare them to other stuff you can get from texture packs. And the new music isn't too good either. But if that's what Deathmatcher likes...

Katarhyne said:

Yeah, but Final Doom has different textures. Duh.

Considering you may still add those custom textures into the wad copied from tnt/plutonia.wad

It's about time we had a Final Doom megawad. This is unusual enough to attract attention.

Although I've got to agree with 999cop - Final Doom and Doom 2 on the PC are not sufficiently different from one another for there to really be a point to this. Now the Playstation versions of Doom and Final Doom...they are two very different siblings...

PSX Doom Review
http://www.nopoet.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/psx1.htm

PSX Final Doom Review
http://www.nopoet.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fdoom1.htm

Great stuff, NoPoet. It'd be even greater if you would have screenshots of each level, I believe there's a lot of people who don't own those two on playstation would love to check the shots out.

You should really post this information in General section, gj!

Katarhyne said:

Yeah, but Final Doom has different textures. Duh.

That's what i was thinking, alot of 'em too...but isee your point.