Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

Doomworld Down? That's Unpossible!

Telefragged, host of Doomworld and other fine gourmet websites, was down for a number of hours today. However, since you are now reading this, you should have realized that we are now the opposite of down. That would be up. Yes.. "up". Thank you and have a nice Friday evening. In other news, it's my personal theory that John Carmack would like to say "Uh, yes." when someone asks him "What are you, a rocket scientist?"

mewse said:

Telefragged, host of Doomworld and other fine gourmet websites, was down for a number of hours today.

Oh good, I thought it was just my computer. I mean, uh, bad! Doomworld going down is bad!

yeah I almost lost it when I tried to load it up for the tenth time. then I logged on to #zdoom and saw the topic of discussion "yes, doomworld is down" and relaxed. BTW, that carmack story is pretty wierd.

Heh, I was wondering why the forums and stuff wouldn't load up yesterday...
Stupid Telefragged.

Hmm... interesting. Unlike before, doomworld pages are loading like on other functional internet sites now, and aren't taking like one minute each. Maybe the downage had something to do with upgrading the server connections?

Sign in to follow this