Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Like Free Junk?

Also, are you wondering what's up with the Doomworld title picture? Do you know what map that BFG is in? Then click on the logo which has changed slightly and find out how to win some free stuff! To be more specific, you can win a free Game Boy Advance, plus Doom and Doom 2 for the GBA in all their Game Boy Advancishness glory! Also if you do a little extra work (because we all know there's no such thing as a free GBA without any work) you have even better chances! Yay! Also since I can't enter, I am now opening the 'Donate a GBA to Cyb Foundation'! Wow there's a lot of exclaimation marks in this update! Wow!!

In other news, I'm opening a "donate a copy of doom2 GBA to arioch" fund, as well as a "donate an afterburner kit to arioch" fund ...

Ah, that's nothing. The Quake 2 masterpiece "Ths map is god fun!" uses slanted pillars of water and floating cubes of lava.

Grazza said:

Ah, that's nothing. The Quake 2 masterpiece "Ths map is god fun!" uses slanted pillars of water and floating cubes of lava.

Where can I getthis "masterspice"?

Grazza, if that is a 1337-type map it doesn't count... it's supposed to be ridiculous. If not, maybe yeah.

Question before I click submit...

Do I put in the map number for the pc or the gba doom 2 level? Since the levels are offset by the split stages, my answers could be totally wrong.

Yeah, but it's easier to take screenshots of the PC version. Since this contest is for the GBA game, you'd assume the answer would be the GBA level, not the PC version.

As with the previous contest, the screenshots are referring to the PC version of the game.

elbryan42 said:

Question before I click submit...

Do I put in the map number for the pc or the gba doom 2 level? Since the levels are offset by the split stages, my answers could be totally wrong.

If you've played the GBA version and know about the split stages then you don't need to be entering the contest anyway :P

Thanks. Time to get a second GBA with both games for Deathmatching! :)

BTW, this contest was much easier than last year's GBA Doom contest.

elbryan42 said:

BTW, this contest was much easier than last year's GBA Doom contest.

Only maybe 10% of people last time got all 10 right, so I purposely made it easier.

Archvile64 said:

IM GONNA WIN!

Thats the spirit!!! Now, why can't more of you people be like Archy here? He has a model attitude, you guys should Idolize this guy for his attitude.

Studies suggest that pessimism is more beneficial than optimism. You better prepare yourself, don't set yourself up for disappointment, and generally increase end-result satisfaction by lowering expectations. Optimism, or saying over-confident things that you really know are unrealistic, basically has all the drawbacks.

AndrewB said:

Studies suggest that pessimism is more beneficial than optimism. You better prepare yourself, don't set yourself up for disappointment, and generally increase end-result satisfaction by lowering expectations. Optimism, or saying over-confident things that you really know are unrealistic, basically has all the drawbacks.

Eggzacklee!!! Hence the reason im such a pessimist!

AndrewB said:

Cool, I knew there was a good reason why I'm a pessimist (earlier post notwithstanding)

Archvile64 said:

Cool, I knew there was a good reason why I'm a pessimist (earlier post notwithstanding)

Yep, its great over here on teh light side, ermmmm, teh dark side...

sgtcrispy said:

Cake...

Spam...

Oh it SO OBVIOUSLY MAPxx. Fucking tardcakes.(1)

(1) - stolen from gatewatcher, I think it was, althought it may have previously existed.

(23 + 7 + 5 - 4) = MONKEYS

hmm... damn, I still need to find the last 3, :(
the others was easy... :P

ReX said:

NO I WILL NOT GIVE ANSWERS

Heh. The mods are doin' a damn fine job, wouldn't you say?

And, yes, I won't give out any more answers.