Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Godspeed Little Doomers

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:46. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Julian

The Doomed Speed Demos Archive has been updated... Now I guess you're expecting some kind of news post but I'd rather tease you around a bit and put a plain list of names: Hell Revealed 2 (still beta... ahem), 2002, A Doom Odyssey, Alien Vendetta, Strain and much, much, much more wads got revisited for your viewing pleasure. Die, pop-corn, die!

Old Post 12-03-02 23:40 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vile
The man made of sticks

Haha, nice doom64 rip. I didn't think I'd ever see a speedrun of that game. :)

Old Post 12-04-02 02:05 #
Vile is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
magikal
May he rest in peace

Vile said:
Haha, nice doom64 rip. I didn't think I'd ever see a speedrun of that game. :)

Yep first one I've seen, Brings back memories, god I played that thing to death, heh.

Old Post 12-04-02 03:02 #
magikal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Andy Johnsen

A somewhat late congratulation to Ryback, Vile and Doug for the excellent 2002ADO demoset. Neat demos for a good megawad.

Oh, and check out hr2 map 32 on UV by vile. First max-kill completion on that map, 1600 monsters going down. Not to be missed. Av episode 1 by fish is an hour of good entertainment too :)

Old Post 12-04-02 14:24 #
Andy Johnsen is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
magikal
May he rest in peace

Andy Johnsen said:

Oh, and check out hr2 map 32 on UV by vile. First max-kill completion on that map, 1600 monsters going down.

Yup that was the first thing I checked out, wonderful stuff. It de-syncs towards the end unfortunately though, real shame.

Old Post 12-04-02 16:37 #
magikal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vile
The man made of sticks

magikal said:
It de-syncs towards the end unfortunately though, real shame.

I'd first like to say thanks to Ryback for putting together the 2002 pack and the website for it, which I should have helped with. :(

About the hr2 demo, the strange thing about it is that it won't desync for everybody... the map is already a little buggy but for some reason demos won't play back properly on everyone's systems. After the cyberdemon fest at around 18 minutes though, not much else happens, so you're not really missing anything aside from some baron/revenant/arach cleanup. Thanks for the compliments btw. :)

Old Post 12-04-02 20:41 #
Vile is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DEMOn

To my knowledge, this is one of only 2 demos that desyncs depending upon your system.(not your OS)
the other is Ledmeister's Blacktwr speedrun.
not sure what causes the variable sync problems in the yaotzin demos...

Old Post 12-04-02 22:36 #
DEMOn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote