Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Reeking Of Mordeth

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Linguica

The Mordeth homepage has been updated with the sad news that the project has been delayed again. No, no one left the team this time, as I think everyone who has ever played Doom has already joined the project and then bailed out. No, this time the time-burglar is really a burglar, as Gaston's computer has been jacked by Dutch gangbangers. This thuggery has resulted in the loss of some of the project data, as the thieves were not kind enough to burn backup CDs and leave them for Mordeth's benefit.

In similar news, Gaston is also looking to get in contact with some of his team members, so if your name is Ola Bjorling, Anthony Soto and Rob Berkowitz, shoot him off an email.

Old Post 12-21-02 20:12 #
Linguica is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
JoelMurdoch
Should know better by now

the thieves were not kind enough to burn backup CDs and leave them for Mordeth's benefit.

Cute Ling, real cute.

Old Post 12-21-02 23:28 #
JoelMurdoch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MaCvILeWhOrE
My family is ugly and my personal hygiene is questionable

Fucking bastards, I hope you find them and burn them alive.

My ugly self

Megadeth Forums

Old Post 12-22-02 00:27 #
MaCvILeWhOrE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hyena
Unfortunately it is lethal

You blew it up, you maniacs! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Old Post 12-22-02 01:38 #
Hyena is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

http://www.geocities.com/dragon_69283/S_dsslop.wav

geoshitties fucks it again.

Ugh, copy and paste the url.

Last edited by rf` on 12-22-02 at 02:15

Old Post 12-22-02 01:57 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cyb

JoelMurdoch said:

Cute Ling, real cute.

I thought it was funny hehe

I mean, not the robbery of course, I'm no heartless bastard.

Nevermind.

Please don't kill me and steal my soul, Mord!

Old Post 12-22-02 02:18 #
Cyb is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
UAC PR Dept
Loser

They can think of a better excuse than robbery, right? Like: there never was any project in the first place? Heh heh... I'll show myself out.

Old Post 12-22-02 09:19 #
UAC PR Dept is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Heh, it's bad enough to have to suffer through a hard drive format, but what really blows is when someone steals your computer. :(

Old Post 12-22-02 17:53 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Squashfoot
Green Marine

Isn't that the charachter from Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

Old Post 12-23-02 22:00 #
Squashfoot is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Fucking bastards, I hope you find them and burn them alive.
Okay, okay, I'll bring back the computer.

Old Post 12-24-02 13:58 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

My sympathies and best wishes to Mordeth. Being a victim of a burglary is an awful thing that leaves the victim insecure, frustrated, and angry. I hope the thieves are caught.

Old Post 12-24-02 15:00 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote