Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Oh Good, My Dog Found The Chainsaw

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cyb

As many were expecting (or a few...I dunno, I read a couple posts about this on the forums), a new version of Alien Vendetta, that megawad that everyone really, really likes, has been released. The major changes are the usual bug fixes and texture alignments and so on, but the major change is the addition of a new spanking map brought to you by Lee Szymanski and Anthony Soto and viewers like you. Anyways, get over to the site and check that out. Call it a late Christmas present (even though it was released on the 24th...whoops).

Old Post 12-26-02 18:54 #
Cyb is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

Fucking yay!

Also, a couple of maps have new touches people may want to check out... plus the DEH is finally integrated to make it feel more "complete." In addition, all sorts of port kiddies will be happy now, as it has been cleaned of incompatibilities (menu, etc.)

Old Post 12-26-02 19:51 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

i just read the change log and wept. How could they remove the map01 music?? It was only used once in the game and it's my favorite. Only one computer is getting the updated av, i can tell you!

EDIT: Thanks you. Commence happiness

Last edited by Use3D on 12-26-02 at 23:37

Old Post 12-26-02 23:21 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Andy Johnsen

don't cry just yet :P that track just moved to map24.

Old Post 12-26-02 23:36 #
Andy Johnsen is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Danm. I forgot how bit this wad was...

Old Post 12-27-02 05:48 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Cyb said:
Call it a late Christmas present (even though it was released on the 24th...whoops).

In Scandinavia you get your christmas presents the 24th

It might have something to do with some of the project leaders being scandinavian perhaps.

Old Post 12-27-02 10:04 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Afterglow
TROLL; IGNORE

Anders is Norwegian, I think.

My Canuckian family opens gifts on Christmas eve...

Old Post 12-27-02 16:22 #
Afterglow is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cyb

Little Faith said:

In Scandinavia you get your christmas presents the 24th

It might have something to do with some of the project leaders being scandinavian perhaps.

No, I meant it was released on the 24th but we reported it on the 26th, so it's late if you heard it here first, but it was really early/on time.

My family gives out Christmas presents on the 24th as well tho, and we aren't Scandinavian...not that it means anything...heh

Old Post 12-28-02 01:06 #
Cyb is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote