Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Wad Review Decathalon

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Bob Larkin has updated the Doom Wad Station. Copy and paste time:

Well, seeing as I couldn't find anything GOOD to review this week I dove back into my archives and pulled a bunch of previously reviewed but currently unposted wads out and got them back on my site. Some of the highlights include a 32 level megawad called Demon Fear and a group of wads by a gentleman known as Rishabh Mittal, an excellent wad author. A total of 10 new wads were posted today.

Old Post 02-02-03 00:39 #
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

whoa, ten.

Old Post 02-02-03 02:35 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hyena
Unfortunately it is lethal

A nice site. I just felt like being picky about something.

I was reading the review for "License to Spell Doom" and at one point in the review, the site's maintainer said this:

" what the fuc*? "

You know, if there are people out there who don't know what word he's editing out, they can easily tell without the one consonant at the end. You can say "what the heck" and that's fine with me, or maybe "what the f***", but this is the written equivilent of taking a picture of a violent orgy and editing out one guy's crotch.

Just a little noggin scratcher.

Old Post 02-02-03 04:37 #
Hyena is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

Being the sites maintainer, I can explain that one for you.
content filters.
and see, I could explain it in 2 words too.

Old Post 02-02-03 12:36 #
Brad_tilf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

Brad_tilf said:
and see, I could explain it in 2 words too.

ahahah

Old Post 02-02-03 15:53 #
Lazer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

[QUOTE]Hyena said:
[B]A nice site. I just felt like being picky about something.

I was reading the review for "License to Spell Doom" and at one point in the review, the site's maintainer said this:

" what the fuc*? "

You know, if there are people out there who don't know what word he's editing out, they can easily tell without the one consonant at the end. You can say "what the heck" and that's fine with me, or maybe "what the f***", but this is the written equivilent of taking a picture of a violent orgy and editing out one guy's crotch.

(Dude this is too funny, you have deffinatly hit the nail on the head...!!!)

Old Post 02-06-03 05:06 #
Stealthy Ivan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote