Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

DWBS

This story on Slashdot talks about a snag that John Carmack has run into with his rocketry group.. here's a comment I found funny:

Hi My name is John Carmack and I'd.....yes the same guy that worked on doom and quake.......yeah I'd like to order several thousand gallons of....yes those games are violent, lots of blowing stuff up.....anyhow I'd like to order several thousand gallons of highly explosive and caustic peroxide in order to...Hello? Hello? damn.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Doom coverage.

Carmack said:

I don't want to be in the chemical processing business, but I would probably be willing to be an anchor customer. I want to buy $100,000 worth of peroxide this year.

Well, we'll have check and see if The Toxin Refinery or Central Prcessing plants they eventually build for him look somewhat like the ones in Phobos.

Does peroxide come in steel barrels? It isn't green, is it?

"Hi My name is John Carmack and I'd.....yes the same guy that worked on doom and quake.......yeah I'd like to order several thousand gallons of....yes those games are violent, lots of blowing stuff up.....anyhow I'd like to order several thousand gallons of highly explosive and caustic peroxide in order to...Hello? Hello? damn."

Find the subliminal message XD