Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > COMPET-N Awards Voting

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mewse
aahahhh

Adam Hegyi has updated the COMPET-N site with a voting sheet for the 2002 golden cyberdemon awards. Get out there and vote, or if that doesn't interest you, then he has also put up a ton of new demos by the likes of Radek Pecka, Xit Vono, and BahdKo.

Old Post 03-03-03 08:49 #
mewse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
mewse
aahahhh

i guess people dont like posting comments about compet-n WELL WOOPTY-DOO I GUESS YOU'RE ALL JUST TOO FANCY FOR THIS WEBSITE, I THINK i have to go take a nap now

Old Post 03-03-03 16:04 #
mewse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

Wooh, the Compet-N awards! :D

Old Post 03-03-03 16:10 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

mewse said:
i guess people dont like posting comments about compet-n
Or maybe everyone immediately downloaded the update and they are still watching the demos.

Hard to pick a favourite from this batch. av17-100.lmp is certainly nice though.

Old Post 03-03-03 16:16 #
Grazza is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
magikal
May he rest in peace

Grazza said:
Or maybe everyone immediately downloaded the update and they are still watching the demos.

This is true.:)

Old Post 03-03-03 16:21 #
magikal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Torn
google is your master

The best trick is lv07-006 :)

Old Post 03-03-03 17:53 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I watched some of the Doom and Doom 2 Alien Vendetta demos, rather good :)
However, I downloaded and was going to sit and watch Radek Pecka's Classic Episode full episode run, but it desynced a few minutes into the first level. Same thing happened with his Class Ep E2M5 demo. Yes, I do have Doom.exe v.1.9. What's up with that?

Old Post 03-03-03 20:34 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DEMOn

are you using prboom or the real game (sounds like you said the real game)?
do you have the correct version of Class_ep?
if you are using the real game, try using prboom... if you're using prboom, try the real game. :P

Old Post 03-03-03 21:32 #
DEMOn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Erik

Grazza said:

Hard to pick a favourite from this batch. av17-100.lmp is certainly nice though.

hey, my av17 was beaten? oh well, got it back with :59 now.

Old Post 03-03-03 23:09 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Erik said:
hey, my av17 was beaten? oh well, got it back with :59 now.
Well, be sure to make your textfile as interesting as method_man's.

EDIT: Just watched it - nice. Not much swearing in the textfile though :(

Last edited by Grazza on 03-04-03 at 00:08

Old Post 03-03-03 23:54 #
Grazza is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

DooMBoy said:
Yes, I do have Doom.exe v.1.9. What's up with that?

This is because the WAD on the Archive is an update to the one used on Compet-n. You should be using the one found on Compet-n. I just tried downloading it there, though, and it failed. Try with the one from Opulent's Archive (I believe it's the original version):

http://www.3ddownloads.com/doomworl...-c/Class_Ep.zip

Old Post 03-04-03 04:03 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AdamW

Yeah, we play the original, hardcore, psychopathically hard class_ep at compet-n. Well, it's psychopathically hard for speedrunning, anyway :)

Old Post 03-04-03 14:42 #
AdamW is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote