Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Test Your Might

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

Bob Larkin has let us know that he has added several new total conversions to his Doom Wad Station. These include the Aliens TC, Tickdoom (a sprites conversion), The Talosian Incident, and the Mortal Kombat TC, which he just recently received and believes is unique and cannot be found anywhere else. You'll find all this stuff here.

Old Post 03-06-03 21:12 #
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
el zee
killer without a cause

this place seem to have the same TC's except the last time it was updated was around 1998

http://www.sonic.net/~mortlgrn/themes.html

Old Post 03-07-03 08:48 #
el zee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

el zee said:
this place seem to have the same TC's....
Sure, any site devoted to TCs is likely to have the well-known ones. The difference is that Bob is also including lesser-known TCs. Plus his site has got loads of other wads, megawads, etc.

The site you pointed to was pretty cool too.

Old Post 03-07-03 14:38 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

Yup - he definitely has a good selection of tc's. But thats pretty much what his site is devoted to and he doesn't update any longer. I have a much better selection, believe me. You won't find Mortal Kombat on there or some of the newer Star Wars Tc's like the one I looked at today for Edge version 1.27
Nothing against his site - easy to navigate, descent selection.

Old Post 03-07-03 16:34 #
Brad_tilf is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

hmm.. i couldn't get to his review for teh talosian incident, and it shouldn't really be listed under TCs anyway, it only had a few new textures.

Old Post 03-07-03 19:45 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf

Well, the author thought it was a tc. I agree with you tho. Its not a total, its more of a partial conversion. either way - well worth checking out.
:-)

Old Post 03-08-03 06:19 #
Brad_tilf is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Just a little friendly reminder:

Doom3057 has been discontinued for quite some time now.

The remains of the project merged with another overachiever: RTC.
The result is the now much lauded TC RTC-3057.

Old Post 03-08-03 13:42 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brad_tilf

Well, that would make it a different tc then I guess.
Got a link?

Old Post 03-09-03 00:21 #