Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Speedmapping Vacation

SargeBaldy has let us know yet again that his SargeBaldy Speedmapping continues at its normal time on Sunday. Unfortunately, this will be the last session for a few weeks. Join in on irc.freenode.net channel #zdoom at 19:00 GMT (11 AM PST, 2 PM EST) on Sunday, March 16th.

it's a good one damnit show up or die! err show up and i'll give you cookies.. err well, which ever of those is more persuasive for you

sargebaldy said:

it's a good one damnit show up or die! err show up and i'll give you cookies.. err well, which ever of those is more persuasive for you

Capitalise or die.

ZarcyB said:

Capitalise or die.

heh, well (like all topics) it's probably a hate it or you like it thing.. i just happen to think this one's fairly original :)

"This week your job is to make a map based on somewhere that you know. This could be your school, your house, your campus, a block of your town, just anywhere that you know well. Feel free to pretend there's monsters :P"

MAP01: Csabo recreated his house or a dorm or something.
MAP02: A cinderblock.
MAP03: The word "FACE"
MAP04: A water cooler
MAP05: A cardboard box
MAP06: The ocean

well, they all suck.. except for map01. the best of the rest of the bunch would probably have to be map05..

and kudos to silver for putting an exit in her map :P i think it was cool how her name is cindy so she decided to make a cinder block :)

sargebaldy said:

well, they all suck.. except for map01. the best of the rest of the bunch would probably have to be map05..

and kudos to silver for putting an exit in her map :P i think it was cool how her name is cindy so she decided to make a cinder block :)

I'll do better next time.. I swear <:)

Yeah, I wasn't even gong to do it until the last minute. Next time I do it, I'll use the whole 100 minutes, rather than the last 10 or so, and make a non-crappy map.

Holy Avenger said:

Yeah, I wasn't even gong to do it until the last minute. Next time I do it, I'll use the whole 100 minutes, rather than the last 10 or so, and make a non-crappy map.

sounds like a plan :)