Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Horrible Doom Movie Poster Revealed

Relax about the first one guys. It's just a promo/teaser poster since it doesn't have the film credits at the bottom. Movie companies always do this; they release a "bare bones" promo poster to get you wondering about what it will be like, and then there's the release poster with a more decisive look to it and film credits at the bottom, which is what's posted somewhere in the theater when it's released. The second poster shown is what I'm talking about in that respect. Although that's an out of the USA poster, I have a feeling a modified version of this book cover will be used for the US release poster (by "modified" I mean only the caption at the top will be changed and the text at the bottom will be replaced with the film credits). Not very exciting, I know, but it's something.

Texas Libra said:

I have a feeling a modified version of this book cover will be used for the US release poster

Alright remember when I said I wouldn't mind a standard "floating heads" poster, I take it back.

Again, I would have loved to see a remake of the classic Doom box cover with Karl Urban standing on a little ridge and shooting at shit. Oh well.

Now that poster(3rd one) sucks the most. The second one, is foreign so most likely won't be used for the US. And the first one, as mentioned by someone, is a teaser. We have yet to see the official, final movie poster. To early me thinks...

baronofhell said:

Now that poster(3rd one) sucks the most. The second one, is foreign so most likely won't be used for the US. And the first one, as mentioned by someone, is a teaser. We have yet to see the official, final movie poster. To early me thinks...

Where is this third poster that you speak of? If you meant what I posted, that wasn't a poster but the cover for the novel version of the movie that's being released in a few days. I'll try searching again.