Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manc

Doom Turns 13!

Afterglow said:

My next single player release in 2007 has been worked on since 1997, so I'll like get a streak of 3 Mordeth Awards because I'm that damn good.

Don't you mean slow? :p

Craigs said:

For your INFORMATION, we don't play "Dwango", we play Dwango5 maps 7 and 1. Get your facts straight buddy! >=[

Still blows.

Hmm, been working on this Heretic level since 2001... oh wait, I haven't touched it since 2003... "I do plan to finish someday, Kif."

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Power Station (vile_pwrout.wad)! I thought that was one of the all-time greatest (z)Doom maps. The way you explore, and open up the level by restoring power. The great use of textures and detail, and wonderful use of slopes. The hard but fair gameplay. Some might be turned off by the size and complexity, but I think those are great qualities when handled as good as this.

Also, Blowup is a great map, and would probably be in my top 10 for 2006.

I just got around to reading this - I'm a little out of the loop due to RL stuff ATM. Happy B Day Doom.

and of course - I got a Caco! O_O It looks great on my virtual mantelpiece. Ta very much Steve. :D

I'd like to thank the academy, my manager, my parents but mainly my corset for the support it has given me over the years... /walks away sobbing with emotion. ;)

He's too busy killing kittens in the "Everything Else" forum and getting ready for his own birthday. :)

Enjay said:
He's too busy killing kittens in the "Everything Else" forum and getting ready for his own birthday. :)

I guess that'd be the reason he isn't answering at the number Fredrik gave me.