Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #12 - 32in24-11 Deathmatch Part 2

Although it was unveiled at least weeks session, 32in24-11 is still not finalized as players continue to test and give feedback, and mappers continue to update their maps. Last week was also full of server issues, so Nitro is looking to bounce back from an enjoyable yet troublesome session. Everyone is still looking for input, and hopefully two servers with a stricter player limit will do the trick this time.

WAD: 32in24-11 Final
Maps: 45 (1-45)
Mode: 2 servers, each with 12-player DM
Server: CoffeeNet
Date: Saturday, November 5th @ 8pm EDT

The wad could be updated by the time Saturday arrives. Servers will download the newest version, but pay attention to this thread just in case.

Yes last week we had more players than ever before and it lasted a long time, but we had some issues with 0.5.5 that prevented launcher communication among other things. Those bugs have been fixed and we will be releasing 0.5.6 with plenty of time before saturday evening in case anything else appears. This includes a bug some people experienced where they would be disconnected as soon as they were connected.

Hopefully you'll all be playing this on the final release, not on the beta. We're just screwing with the map order and other than that it's set for release.

Awwww, yeah! Can't never have too much 32in24. That double-negative stands for double-awesome, of course.

Once again, I have a strong desire to join in but will probably miss out on the main event. I'm sure I'll hang around late-night while most people are sound asleep, so don't assume that it's just "over" plz :)

yeah I'ma be way late too. I'll join ya snakes.

if i come at all it will also be pretty late. wouldn't count on it, but i really hope i get to at least play a little bit on the final version before it never gets hosted on a server that ever has any traffic 9_9

I wish all of you a hell of a lot of fun. The two twelve player servers is definitely a must, because it's gonna get wicked hectic at 12, any more would kill the maps. Hopefully there will be demand for a third. This pack is that good.

Servers are all set up with the official release! I'm thinking about setting up a 3rd server as well, just in case. Either way, see you guys in a few hours!

I very much enjoyed the last two weeks of Odamex Nitro and I think that teaming with the 32in24 projects is a natural pairing for the two. I really think that this is the best 32in24 deathmatch release. I also hope that many of the players that showed up for the last two weeks will continue to show up and play Nitro (and, at a higher level, help support and build the Odamex community) even when 32in24 isn't the focus!