Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > A Chapter In The Fridge

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Julian

Gaston 'Mordeth' Lahaut has updated the Mordeth pages with news that the team has decided to put Episode 3 on hold. Hopefully, focussing on Episode 2 should make the team, reinforced by the arrival of Chris Lutz, from the Chaos Crew, work more efficiently. Rumors let think the TC could be released this year.

Old Post 03-17-02 01:38 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linguica

5 years in the making, and 2 levels are done.

Old Post 03-17-02 02:01 #
Linguica is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jonathan
I am not a leet hax0r :(

Originally posted by Linguica
It's good preparation for jobs in the industry.

Last edited by Jonathan on 03-17-02 at 04:44

Old Post 03-17-02 03:34 #
Jonathan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

rofl

Old Post 03-17-02 04:29 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AdamW

Mordeth being released?!?!?! The world's going to end! The world's going to end! Satan's in his snowplough! My mum's actually going to make it out of the house before midday! Man bites dog! Etc...

Old Post 03-17-02 10:09 #
AdamW is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

I'm actually working on my level... god bless me :P

Old Post 03-17-02 13:48 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Afterglow
TROLL; IGNORE

Yeah and monkeys might fly outta my butt... and Jon, why the hell do you have my picture as your avatar?!

Old Post 03-17-02 13:57 #
Afterglow is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

and Jon, why the hell do you have my picture as your avatar?!

To scare the newbies away :P

Old Post 03-17-02 14:36 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
SpinSpyder_KaK_
Green Marine

Say, isn't that what was said about Skulltag? And where is that right now?

Old Post 03-17-02 17:23 #
SpinSpyder_KaK_ is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Virgil

Mordeth released? Man, that would be the day. I wish the day would come sooner (MUCH SOONER). :)

Old Post 03-17-02 19:51 #
Virgil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
inferno_45
Loser

I hope episode 2 and 3 are better than episode 1. It wasn't too much fun...

Old Post 03-18-02 00:42 #
inferno_45 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Originally posted by Linguica
5? It's gotta be more than that :P

Old Post 03-18-02 00:48 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Originally posted by inferno_45
I hope episode 2 and 3 are better than episode 1. It wasn't too much fun...
It was fun as hell in 1997.

Old Post 03-18-02 01:04 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jonathan
I am not a leet hax0r :(

Originally posted by Afterglow
Yeah and monkeys might fly outta my butt... and Jon, why the hell do you have my picture as your avatar?!

Because I love you 'g, I love you and I want to marry you some day. Until that day comes however, I'll have to make do with using your picture as my avatar on the forums of a doom webpage.

Or it could be to piss you off.

Old Post 03-18-02 01:09 #
Jonathan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
inferno_45
Loser

"It was fun as hell in 1997."

Heh, yeah, it was THEN.

Old Post 03-18-02 03:54 #
inferno_45 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

Paradox is almost 6 years in the making, and 0 levels are done ;)

(Actually, about 10 levels were done, but they're crap compared to the unfinished levels, so they won't be used ;) )

Old Post 03-19-02 13:26 #
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote