Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Odamex Saturday Nitro #53 - #32in24-12 CTF Final Release

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HumanBones

Join us as we celebrate the final release of 32in24-12! Once again it has been a lot of fun coordinating this with the 32in24 guys; the session last week was split up between 2 full servers, and it was really great. I'm hoping everyone who played got a chance to give some feedback, and hopefully those of you who mapped were able to muddle through the bad complaints to make your maps better. I saw some really promising maps that I can see making their way into the IDL wad or just becoming popular in general. Pretty awesome work guys. Some screenshots: #1, #2, #3, #4. Check back here for the download link later on in the week. See you there.

WAD: Check back later on!
Maps: 37 (1-37)
Mode: 7v7 CTF
Scorelimit: 5
Timelimit: 8
Server: CoffeeNet - MWI1 & DTX1
Date: Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 8pm EDT

Old Post 08-21-12 15:23 #
HumanBones is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
HumanBones

http://www.speedyshare.com/A2TFW/32in24-12.zip

Nitro starting in about 15 minutes! See you all there.

Old Post 08-26-12 00:43 #
HumanBones is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote