Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Doom Turns 19, It's One of "Those" Birthdays
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Show of hands: who is planning their whole life around the release of the Cacowards? Come on now, people.

Old Post 12-18-12 02:05 #
Bucket is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

... Me :(

Old Post 12-18-12 09:30 #
Phobus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

It will all be a supprise once hobbs is done with his work

Old Post 12-18-12 09:49 #
D_GARG is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Bucket said:
Show of hands: who is planning their whole life around the release of the Cacowards?
I don't know if I can face the apocalypse with so important a set of questions left unanswered. :(

Old Post 12-18-12 11:22 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CODOR
Forum Regular

The Apocalypse is being delayed until the Cacowards are finished.

Old Post 12-18-12 14:26 #
CODOR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
valkiriforce
Forum Regular

where are my cacowards

Old Post 12-19-12 07:39 #
valkiriforce is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

I think Xaser and the rest of them were hoping for the Apocalypse so they wouldn't have to write the Cacowards. Where are they?!?

Old Post 12-23-12 00:22 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kmxexii

Obsidian said:
I think Xaser and the rest of them were hoping for the Apocalypse so they wouldn't have to write the Cacowards. Where are they?!?

Patience is a virtue. Be an icon of patience; not an icon of sin.

Old Post 12-23-12 02:31 #
kmxexii is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

kmxexii said:

Patience is a virtue. Be an icon of patience; not an icon of sin.

I used up my patience waiting for December the 10th. =D

Seriously, how are the Cacowards shaping up? Are they being posted on Christmas day or something?

Old Post 12-23-12 02:37 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

Let's remember that the guys working on this stepped in at very short notice and are no doubt working very hard to get something together at a time of year where they quite possibly have family commitments etc too. I'm not convinced that making demands (even if some are humorous) is really going to speed up the process. I suspect we'll see the awards "when they're done". ;)

Old Post 12-23-12 03:46 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Enjay said:
Let's remember that the guys working on this stepped in at very short notice and are no doubt working very hard to get something together at a time of year where they quite possibly have family commitments etc too. I'm not convinced that making demands (even if some are humorous) is really going to speed up the process. I suspect we'll see the awards "when they're done". ;)

Good point. I guess I'm kind of eager seeing as it's my first Cacowards. I'll be patient. :)

Old Post 12-23-12 04:26 #
ReX

kmxexii, Xaser, and st. alphonso (at whose pancake breakfast I stole the margarine) are all seasoned DooM community members, and all have proven their commitment to their respective endeavors in the past. Count on them to come through for us.

Old Post 12-23-12 13:01 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote