Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #84 - The Beginning of the End (Part II)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:25. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhinoduck
Mini-Member

If it was 1998, AnimaZero would have to prepare twice the number of tapes to record the highlights because that's how hilarious this will be :) Some of the maps are a bit tight, especially at start, but I hope that the experienced TNS crowd will show sound judgement.

We will include E3M8 in the first playthrough to get a few desperate laughs, but we will probably skip it on subsequent rotations. We might also do random monsters or Krawa's kill 'em all adapted for TNS for the second rotation and keep the traditional pain for late night masochists to avoid too much desperation too early on.

Thanks for the tip on both these cool wads go to Nevanos. If you liked the first part and are up to an even bigger Doom 1 challenge, do not miss this one.
  • Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: end2.wad, miekskins-r3, tskins1e, tns84
  • Maps: e3m1-e3m9
  • Lives: 1
  • Aus session: 19:00 AEST @ NzDoom - Auckland, New Zealand
  • Euro session: 19:00 GMT @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 21st March 2013
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join in.

Old Post 03-20-13 17:48 #
rhinoduck is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nevan

Sadly for me, I may miss this, being ridiculously busy all week long.

Old Post 03-21-13 02:04 #
Nevan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NaturalTvventy
Forum Regular

Holy fuck, this is awesome.

Old Post 03-21-13 06:45 #
NaturalTvventy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

Aw snap, end2! :D

I'm probably going to have to miss this, though. Unfortunately I have an event I must attend that starts at exactly the same time TNS starts. Mega-welp. :(

Old Post 03-21-13 15:06 #
Xaser is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rhinoduck
Mini-Member

@Nevan: You, of all the marines, for THIS wad? :( I hope you make it!

@NaturalTvventy: I hope it will be :)

@Xaser: All events anywhere colliding with TNS should be cancelled! JK :) Drop by if you still see us there after you're done with whatever it is that is of such importance that it beats even TNS.

Old Post 03-21-13 18:15 #
rhinoduck is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball

The first two episodes were awesome. Consider me there :)
I will be the dead corpse already existing in the start room of the first map :P

Old Post 03-21-13 18:36 #
cannonball is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NaturalTvventy
Forum Regular

E3M8 is doable. Just don't step into the rooms with the invisibilities. I hope you guys had fun!

Old Post 03-22-13 00:56 #
NaturalTvventy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rhinoduck
Mini-Member

@NaturalTvventy: Well, the voodoo dolls are kind of problematic with 20 people being able to join the map. But, in the end, we actually somehow made it through that map and so it stayed in for all the rotations.

Old Post 03-22-13 01:21 #